Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 04:47 PM   #47
moretech

Default Page 37

“Okay, you can roll the dice” “Wait” said Charles “I have a compromise” “What do you suggest?” said Amy. “If all those who still have some partial rolls of dice roll the remaining dice and spin the bottle, then if I lose I will double the amount of slave time I will receive” “What if Samantha loses?” said Amy while looking at Samantha “If I lose, then I too agree with that compromise, double or nothing” replied Samantha. “Okay, then it’s a deal” said Amy who took the dice and rolled an other 5 dice for her remaining dice rolls, the dice for Amy were 6, 4, 5, 2 and 2 giving her an other 19 weeks of slave time. “This is for me” said Amy who spun the bottle which stopped on Samantha

After Amy, Samantha spun her bottle for the 22 minutes she had waiting which stopped on Jeff. Next up is Jeff who rolled one dice that landed on a 3 and then an other 3 dice that got 6, 1 and 5 giving it twelve months of slave time. Jeff spun his bottle which landed on himself making it so that he did not become a slave. After Jeff it was time for Charles who rolled a dice that landed on 5 and then rolled an other five dice that landed on 5, 3, 1, 1 and 2 making it 12 weeks of slave time. Charles spun the bottle which stopped on Jeff. “I don’t really want to be your master so let’s spin again to decide your master” said Jeff to which Charles spun the bottle again making it land on Samantha.

Once this was done both Samantha and Charles looked at each other and sighed. “is it okay if it is doggy style?” asked Samantha “Sure” replied Charles who moved closer to Samantha who was now taking the doggy style position. Charles then moved the tail from the butt plug out of the way and positioned his dick at Samantha’s opening. “Okay, here goes, sorry Jeff, I have to” said Charles who pushed his dick inside Samantha. Samantha looked at Jeff while Charles was moving in and out of her pussy over and over again.

Samantha started to moan and breathe heavy as Charles kept on pounding her dripping pussy, due to the plug inside her ass and having to shake her ass to the group so often she was extremely horny and close to cumming already. While Charles kept on fucking Samantha the others huddled around Amy who rolled the dice to a 3, then rolled the dice to a 6, an other 6 and then a 5 causing her to roll 15 more dice which resulted in a total of 53 which meant that who-ever cummed first would be a slave for an other 53 days to a random person. The group looked at Charles and Samantha fucking and could see that both Charles and Samantha were very close in having an orgasm. It wasn’t much longer after that that Samantha suddenly screamed out as she was having her orgasm to which Charles then while Samantha was still in the middle of her orgasm also unloaded inside her pussy. Once they were both done Charles pulled his dick out of Samantha and said “I won” “You cummed inside her, don’t lie to us” said Jeff. “No, he’s right” said a tired Samantha “I had mine and then he got his inside of me”. “Fine, I’ll believe that” said Jeff annoyed. “Let’s spin the bottle to see who becomes Sam’s master for 53 days” said Amy.

Samantha spun the bottle which landed on Jeff again making him happy as he now could command the girl he likes. “Well, since that has been decided, anybody wish to lower their slave time by giving up master time?” said Amy. “I will” said Charles “I give up my twelve weeks of being a slave of Samantha for lowering my master time with Kati by the same amount giving her 343 days remaining of slave time.

Samantha said “I will give up my slave time for the time that I have on Amy, so Amy, you will be twenty two minutes and fifty three days less of a slave leaving it at 22 minutes less than 80 days” “Let’s forget about the 22 minutes and just make it 80 days” said Amy. This decision made Jeff feel disappointed as now he lost his opportunity to give Samantha some commands. Amy then said “I will also use my master time of Lisa to remove some slave time, but unlike you all I will be more fun and still keep a week that both Charles and Samantha can command me making Lisa’s time go down to 34 days”

The end results of the game are:
Amy goes home naked and has one week of slave time with Charles and one week of slave time with Samantha.
Samantha goes home naked with a tailed plug in her ass, a vibrator on maximum speed in her pussy, hands handcuffed behind her and is not allowed to hide but has no slave time.
Lisa goes to Amy’s house naked and back with a plug in her ass and must allow anyone to touch her and let people know they can if they are within ten meters of Lisa, she also has to let Harry fuck her if he gets to Lisa’s house before she is back from Amy’s place, finally she also is a slave of Amy for 34 days.
Kati has to go home naked and be naked each time a member of the group is around for a full week, Kati is also a slave to Jeff for 120 days and a slave to Charles for 343 days.
Jeff can go home in boxers and pants and has no slave time
Charles goes home with one shoe, a shirt, a hoodie and boxers and has no slave time.

“Well then, the game is over, let’s clean up and then all go home” said Charles. “Man, why do I have so much slave time?” said Kati “We should play an other game later, how about poker at my place in two weeks? My parents won’t be home for a whole week then” said Kati “Sounds good” was the general reply from everyone. Shortly later everything was cleaned up and the group put the clothes they were allowed to wear on and then carefully went upstairs. Once upstairs they carefully looked around and listened to see where Lisa’s parents are. When they heard that both of them were upstairs, probably in their room Lisa said “Let’s be as silent as we can” before sneaking to the front door, opening the door and going outside at 5pm when it is still light out. Lisa then closed the door with as few as possible sounds and said “Okay, let’s all go where we need to go”.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote