Thread: Fiction: A winter's tale
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 04:49 AM   #22
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

I stood by Charlie, and watched him and his underwear. I couldn't help but glance up at Phoebe as she danced and teased though. Rhiannon stood by Ryan. Both boys had a huge grins on their faces, seemingly unbothered by the forfeit that would come the way of the loser.

Phoebe could certainly move. She was feeling touching her breasts through her dress, stroking her legs and sucking her fingers. Meg was on all fours, on the floor, moving her butt around erotically. Both boys had their eyes locked on their provocateurs. I could see no stirring in Charlie's underwear yet, but his breathing had quickened noticeably. Phoebe approached him and turned her back to him, with her butt close to his face, and playfully pulled up her dress so that it was almost revealing her cheeks, before letting it drop, turning round and giving him a good look at her cleavage.

Megan was now straddling Ryan, smiling and biting her lip. 'There's some movement this side!', Rhiannon announced. Of course there was, Meg was using her sexuality perfectly.

'I think we have some this side too', I announced. Phoebe was now lifting the front of her dress. She held one side down with one hand, turned to the other side and lifted it right up, exposing a side-view of her ass and leg to Charlie. There was certainly a tent forming in his underwear now. He was still grinning though.

Megan put a hand down the front of her jeans, moved it around a little, then took it out and placed her fingers one by one inside her mouth, sucking.

'He likes that!', Rhiannon said with a chuckle.

Phoebe flashed her thong-clad butt at Charlie, then turned round and did the same with her front. She turned back round again and straddled Charlie's lap, lifting the dress up around her midriff so that he could see her butt completely.

'Charlie loses!', I announced, as I managed to tear my eyes away from Phoebe's ass and look at Charlie's package. His erect penis was straining to escape from his tight boxer-briefs. It was still impossible to tell how big it was, and I was desperate to know.

'Yes!!', Ryan cried. Phoebe dropped her dress, winked at Charlie and stood back up. He groaned, though the smile had not yet faded.

'I win, loser!', said Ryan, standing up, revealing his semi inside his underwear and pushing at Charlie playfully.

'Fuck off man', Charlie said.

'Time to strip big boy!', Phoebe teased, pulling playfully at his underwear.

'Can I at least wait until my boner's gone down?', he asked.

'No, strip now!', Megan said. She stopped and thought for a moment, 'no, actually, yes you can! I've had an idea. You can wait, then strip, and then we'll play another game. You two couldn't decide who had the biggest dick right? So we'll have a challenge. Let's see what you two are willing to bet that you have the biggest manhood. You could take it in turns to raise the stakes, until one of you says "prove it", and the other has to prove it. If he turns out to be smaller, he has to do all the things he bet. If he's bigger, the challenger has to do all the things that he bet'

'But Ryan will have an advantage because he'll be able to see me!', Charlie said.

'No he won't, we'll do it separately. Whoever gives Ryan the striptease can measure him, and Charlie, you'll just have to get measured by the others'.

'So we're talking soft right?', Ryan said.

'Yeah, we won't embarrass you again into getting boners again. Not yet anyway!', she winked at Phoebe, Rhiannon and me.

'I'm in', Charlie said.

'Me too', said Ryan.

'Ok, what are you willing to bet?', Phoebe asked, engrossed.

'I'll bet my pubes I'm bigger', said Ryan.

'I'll bet my armpit hair', Charlie countered.

'I'll bet a skinny dipping session'

'I'll bet a a naked run round this floor of the hotel', Charlie said.

Ryan thought for a moment, 'I'll bet my underwear'.

'I'll bet a naked ice-bucket challenge, outside on the balcony'

'I'll bet you tea-bagging me', Ryan retorted.

'Prove it!', Charlie said.

It seemed both boys were convinced they were the bigger.

'Ok then, let's see! Ryan, who's going to give you your prize?', I asked.

'Megan', he said, winking at her.

'I guess I deserve it for suggesting it!'. She jokingly took his hand and led him to the bathroom. 'I think I'll need to measure first, there's no doubt he's going to pop a boner in here with me!'. We all laughed. Phoebe, somehow, produced a tape measure from her bag.

'You carry round a tape measure?', I asked, confused.

'You never know when it will come in handy!', she said. She passed it to Megan, and they went into the bathroom and shut the door.

Now, standing in the bedroom with just Phoebe, Rhiannon and Charlie, I was eager for Charlie to do his forfeit.

'Take 'em off!', I urged him. He turned with his back to us and pulled them down. His butt was round, muscular and pert, and notably completely hairless. Phoebe wolf-whistled.

'Turn around big boy!', she said.

He turned with his hands covering his package. I reflected on the fact that I had now seen both boys in the exact same state, in the exact same position, in the exact same room. I laughed.

'Gotta uncover!', Rhiannon said.

'No way, that's unfair!', he protested, but Rhiannon was already trying to separate his hands and pull them away. He gave up and held them out to the side. 'Ok, there you go'.

My eyes snapped down to his manhood. He was uncut, interestingly, and had a thatch of pubes around his package. His balls and shaft were hairless. I couldn't gauge who would win the competition, but decided that both were larger than average.

Megan called from inside the bathroom, 'ok, here's the measure', she stuck out her hand and Phoebe collected it.

'Who wants the honor?', Phoebe said with a laugh.

'I'll do it', said Charlie, snatching the measure.

'Actually, you're not fully soft yet', I remarked, laughing.

'Fuck, ok, give me a minute' he said.

We all laughed as he stood with his eyes closed, trying to lose his semi.

'Ok, I think that's fair', Phoebe judged.

Charlie held the measure to his penis and read it off. 'This is the most embarrassing thing I've done in my life. 4.3 inches, there you go', he handed the tape back to Rhiannon.

I could hear movement in the bathroom, and knew precisely what was going on, and that Ryan would be having the time of his life. I wondered if anything might already be happening between Ryan and Meg, or if they had even slept together already.

Charlie made no effort to cover up now, and sat back on his bed.

'So how do you feel about having to shave?', Rhiannon asked.

'Embarrassed, obviously', he said.

'Never done it before?', I asked.

'I've trimmed short, but never shaved them off', he said, staring down at them.

A few minutes passed, and Meg emerged from the bathroom clothed again, followed by Ryan who was shifting his underwear around awkwardly, sporting a semi again.

'Did you like your prize?', Phoebe asked.

'Hell yeah', he said, laughing. I saw his gaze dart over to Charlie's exposed package, no doubt trying to measure himself up against him.

'Ok, so, let's confer'. Rhiannon and Megan stood together and Rhiannon whispered in her ear. She laughed, and whispered back.

'Ok, so, your fate guys', Megan said, pulling both boys into the middle of the room, holding their hands like a boxing referee at the end of a match.

'The winner is...', both boys were staring at the ground. 'Ryan!', she raised his arm.

'Wooo!' he exclaimed, turning in front of Charlie and punching him lightly in the stomach.

'Fuck off, no way!', he said.

'4.3 to 4.6, so it was very close', Meg said. We applauded and cheered for Ryan.

'So what was the forfeit buddy?', he said, mocking Charlie, 'you're already shaving your pubes, add to that your armpits, you're going to look like a girl!', he punched him lightly in the abs again. 'And what else, ice-bucket challenge on the balcony, and a naked run around the hotel!' He laughed, bent over double.

Charlie looked horrified.

'And how does it feel to have the smaller dick?', Ryan asked teasing.

'Fuck off man', he said, taking his cup and draining it.

'Hey, Charlie', I said, feeling sorry for him, 'if it's any consolation, I don't think you're small at all'.

'Ha, thanks', he said, smiling dejectedly.

'But still smaller than me', Ryan said again.

'We'll see who's bigger erect one day', Charlie retorted.

'Right, let's not hang about!', Megan said, get in the shower and get shaving!'

Charlie was a good sport, he didn't seem to mind. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

'I'm going to go get the ice for his ice bucket challenge', Meg said, and slipped out the door. The sound of an electric razor whirring could be heard. After a minute or so, the shower turned on.

'Poor guy', Rhiannon said with a chuckle. Ryan was grinning.

It didn't take Charlie long. The shower turned off, the door opened and stepped Charlie, holding his hands to his crotch in modesty. He was red-faced but smiling.

'Come on the loser, let's see your handiwork!', Ryan said encouragingly.

Charlie did not resist, lifting his hands away and placing them on his head.

Rhiannon gasped. Phoebe giggled. Oddly I instantly looked at his hairless armpits, before my eyes were drawn down to his crotch. He had done a great job - there wasn't a hair left on his body below his neck. His balls were hairless, his crotch smooth and his penis devoid of any hair. It suited him in some strange way - his body, although as masculine as masculine could get, didn't suit hair.

'Good work!', was all I could say.

'Turn around then buddy, let's see the back!', Ryan urged.

Charlie turned with his back to us. His butt, though not hairy at all before, was now completely smooth. As smooth as a baby's in fact. His crack showed no sign of hair escaping.

Ryan laughed hard, bent over slightly, 'you look like a girl now, loser!'.

It wasn't long before Meg came back in, carrying two large bags of ice.

'Where'd you get those from Meg?', Rhiannon asked.

'The bar downstairs, Joe is on shift so got me some', she said.

'You ready for your ice bucket challenge?', Ryan said, moving over to Charlie and punching him yet again in the abs. I began to wonder why Ryan was doing that. I couldn't help but feel that there was some sort of homoerotic bromance occurring between them.

'Let's get it over with', Charlie said, walking straight to the balcony. He was now making no efforts to cover up, as if he was resigned to the fact we had all seen him at his most exposed. I admired his shamelessness.

'Here, let's use this', Phoebe said, grabbing the boys' trash can and emptying the contents into a plastic bag. She ran to the bathroom to fill it with water. Ryan opened the door to the balcony, and we filed onto it. It was large enough for all of us, partitioned from the adjacent rooms. It was covered, and outside it was snowing lightly. I looked down at the pool beneath us, remembering how only last night the boys had been looking down at us in our exposed state.

Phoebe returned and set the trash can full of water on the floor. Meg opened up the ice bags and poured them in.

'Ouch this is going to hurt!', I commented, as I stuck a finger in the icy water. 'Nasty!'

'Charlie you look nervous', noted Rhiannon.

'You think?', Charlie retorted.

'I've got to get this on video', said Meg, 'do you mind?', she pulled her phone out and grinned. Charlie shook his head.

'Who's going to pour it out then?', Phoebe asked.

Ryan grabbed the trash can and pulled a chair up behind Charlie.

'Ready loser?', he said with a cackle.

'Yeah', was all Charlie could say, screwing his eyes up. Ryan let a little water trickle out onto Ryan's head and shoulders.

'You fucker, just get on with it', he said.

'Here goes!', Ryan said. Meg had the phone trained on Charlie. We stood back as Ryan tipped the can. Typically he didn't do it quickly. He slowly poured the whole contents onto Charlie's naked body. He stamped his feet and jumped on the spot as he took his forfeit, but he made no noise. We applauded and cheered until all the water had gone.

'Fuck me that's cold!', Charlie said, still jumping up and down, clasping his arms around his chest and rubbing his hands on his shoulders and arms.

'Oh yeah, I can see it was cold!', Ryan said, stepping off the chair and taking a look at Charlie, 'your dick's even smaller now!'. It was true that it had shrunk somewhat, and I felt sorry for Charlie.

'I hate you', Charlie said, crouching down and grabbing ice cubes off the floor. Before Ryan could react, Charlie had pulled at the waistband of Ryan's underwear and dropped a handful of ice cubes in. Ryan buckled at the waist, span round with his back to us and pulled down his boxers to his knees, letting the ice cubes fall to the floor. I enjoyed, once again the sight of Ryan's toned ass.

Ryan pulled up his boxers and collected some snow that had settled on the rail of the balcony, packed it into a snow ball and launched it at Charlie, who turned just in time for it to catch his left buttock.

'Calm down boys!', Meg urged, and the two grinned at each other and laughed. There was no harm meant, I knew what guys were like.

We returned inside the room. 'So, your last forfeit', Phoebe said.

'Yeah, fuck how am I going to get away with this?', Charlie asked. We walked to the door. The hotel was set out in a hexagon shape, with one corridor running around each floor. I estimated one lap would take him past at least 150 rooms.

'You're not', said Rhiannon, 'somewhere on the floor there's going to be someone leaving their room'.

I stepped out into the corridor with Phoebe. Ryan held open the door. Charlie stepped out and glance nervously up and down the hallway.

'You ready?', Ryan asked?

Charlie nodded, and sprinted off down the hallway.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: