Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 10:45 AM   #39
moretech

Default Page 30

Kati spun the bottle which landed on Jeff. “Awesome, I got a slave, now Kati, do you drop out of the game or keep going?” said Jeff “Unlike Amy I have the choice but I too will stay in the game to try and lower my slave time” answered Kati before Jeff went to the computer and read the question “In which year did the US Congress pass a law banning the importation of slaves from Africa into the United States? Was it 1807, 1837, or 1857?” “Oh, My god, that is just perfect, I gain a slave and the question is about slaves” laughed Jeff as he read the question. “And as my answer, I will say it is 1807” he quickly added before hitting 30 seconds. Once he said the answer everybody looked at the screen to see that Jeff was correct. “Ok, let’s spin the bottle, but before that, Kati, are you okay with starting slave time now?” asked Jeff. “As Amy has been doing that already, sure, why not” “Perfect, then as your master I will give you your first command. Anyone that has seen you topless, bottomless or naked in the last week or for as long as you are a slave can give you commands, same rules as with me being your master except that I can overrule anyone else’s commands. On top of that, for anyone that you know that sees you naked, topless or bottomless you have to let them know that they can command you” said Jeff “You can’t be serious, that has to be against the rules” complained Kati “No, it isn’t against the rules, you do have to do that” replied Amy knowing full well she could get a similar command later on. “Okay, fine” said Kati in an annoyed tone. “okay, that is done, let’s spin the bottle” said Jeff before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Samantha. “Sam, your dare is to turn your ass to us and shake it with the tail plug inside each time you hear somebody say ok or deal for the remainder of the game” said Jeff “Okay” said Samantha before turning her ass to the group and shaking it for them. “Now, spin the bottle” to which Samantha took the bottle and spun it as hard as she could which stopped on Lisa. “I will choose a truth question from my own slave, Amy” said Lisa. “Mistress, please tell us What kind of pyjamas do you wear to bed?” “I don’t wear any pyjamas unless I have a sleep over, meaning, I sleep completely naked” said Lisa. “Good to know” replied Charles with a grin on his face. “Wow, what a creep” joked Lisa before spinning the bottle which landed on Samantha again.

“Okay, Sam, I dare you to behave like a cat for five rounds” said Lisa to which Samantha pointed her ass at the group while on all fours and shook her ass before saying “Meow”. Everyone started to laugh due to this and then Samantha spun the bottle in a cat like way. The bottle stopped on Kati who said “I chose dare”. “I dare you to get slapped once by each of us, anywhere we want, and not make a sound, meow” said Samantha to which Kati nodded “take your best shot” she said to which Samantha went up to Kati. “Stand up and spread so we have clear access to everything, meow” Kati complied to which Samantha then quickly slapped Kati’s pussy causing Kati to let out a surprised scream. “Well, that was easy to make you lose” said Charles “Roll your dice” added Jeff to which Kati felt annoyed but did go to roll her dice, the dice stopped on 5 again “Oh come on, an other option for months, that is so annoying” complained Kati. “The dice is what it is, now spin your bottle” said Amy.

Kati spun the bottle only for it to land on herself again “Damnit, I choose dare again” said Kati. “I dare you to make us all a sandwich while you are naked, you have to let anybody touch you and if anybody asks what you are doing you have to pretend that you are fully dressed, meow” said Samantha. “Okay” replied Kati making Samantha point her ass to the group once more and shake it again before she went off to go upstairs and make some food for everyone. While Kati was preparing food everyone else talked with one an other for a while, including Jeff and Samantha who decided to have a private conversation in a different room.

A few minutes later Kati came back downstairs with some sandwiches for everyone “Let’s eat, then we play some more” said Lisa. “Deal” replied Charles making sure he is looking at Samantha who then once again shook her ass at the group before taking her sandwich and started eating it from the plate without using her hands, just like a cat.

Once everyone was done eating Kati spun the bottle which landed on herself once again “What the hell, why me?” she said “This time I will go for a trivia question” she added before going to the computer and reading “Are you a virgin?” once again “I am, but I am sure that with me being a slave that will change in the very near future” replied Kati before spinning her bottle again which stopped on Samantha. “Sam, I dare you to tell us what you and Jeff were talking about on your own” said Lisa. “Hey, I am the one to give out the dares this round!” said Kati “But sure, let’s go with that one” Samantha started to blush and then say “Well, we were talking about our feelings for each other and this game, we decided that we will start dating each other but that anything and everything during this game or during slave time after the game can happen, so yes, Jeff can fuck his slave Kati or anyone else and I can also fuck or be fucked by anyone for the game or slave time.” “Oh, good, congratulations to both of you and good that you will both uphold the game rules” said Lisa. “Thank you ….. Meow” replied Samantha before spinning the bottle which once again stopped on Kati. “What the hell? Damned bottle, land on Jeff or something” said Kati “Ill go for a trivia again” she added.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: