Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 01:54 PM   #38
moretech

Default Page 29

The bottle had stopped on Lisa. “I will go for a trivia to play it safe” she said. “When Jennifer Beals played the main character of this 1983 rock-musical film, her torn clothing created a fashion trend. What movie was this?” was shown on the computer to which Lisa said “Flashdance” giving her the correct answer. “I love old movies, so that was an easy one for me” she added while spinning the bottle. The bottle stopped on Jeff this time. “I will go for a truth question from Samantha” he said. “Okay, Jeff, out of the girls here, which one of us do you think has the best body now that you have seen all of us naked?” asked Samantha. “That is a rather easy question, all of you have amazing bodies and are extremely beautiful and I love to look at each of you in your birthday suit but in my own opinion I find that you, Samantha, have the best body” he replied which made Samantha blush. “Nice going Jeff, you made Sam blush” said Kati “Good thing that he said he finds us all beautiful or some of us might have started to feel annoyed” joked Amy. “Why would you feel annoyed? Don’t we all know that Jeff likes Samantha? So it would be an obvious choice!” commented Charles which made Samantha blush even more and at the same time made Jeff blush too but as they had earlier in the game said that they liked each other it didn’t bother either of them, instead both started to look into each other’s eyes with passion and lust. “Now, you future lovebirds, let’s get this game going again, Jeff, spin the bottle” said Lisa.

Jeff spun the bottle trying to make it stop on Kati or Amy but instead it stopped on Lisa. “As Jeff went for a truth question and had it easy I will also go for a truth question from” said Lisa who started to think as to who to let her ask a question before saying “Kati”. “Okay my dear Lisa, other than today, have you been naked in public, if you have been, when was this?” asked Kati. “No, I have not been naked in public, me being naked here is the closest to being fully naked in public, however, the closest thing I have been to being naked in public has been wearing my underwear and bra in a parking lot last year” she replied. “Not bad, that will change soon though” replied Kati “Now, spin spin and away” she added.

Lisa spun the bottle which landed on Kati. “I choose dare” said Kati. “Okay, I dare you to have a staring contest with me while you are standing up, with your legs spread and one of us, you can choose who, moves a vibrator in and out of your pussy, the speed and movement of the vibrator is all up to the person you choose, if you lose the staring contest, then you lose the dare” said Lisa “Okay, I choose Charles to move the vibrator” she said before standing up and spreading her legs. “Charles, get a vibe and put it in my cunt” said Kati while mentally preparing for a staring contest. Charles took the biggest vibrator he could find and pushed it inside Kati after lubing it up. “Crap, that’s a big one, what freaking size is that?” mentioned Kati as she felt it going inside her. “I would guess somewhere around twelve inches” said Charles “It kind of hurts, can you please pick something smaller?” Kati begged to which Lisa replied “Charles can choose what vibrator” Kati sighed and said “Ok, let’s get this over with then” as she was groaning.

Lisa and Kati then started to stare at each other while Charles turned the vibrator on which slightly surprised Kati. Charles then slowly started to move the vibrator out of Kati’s pussy until it was just sitting with the tip at the entrance to her pussy still parting her lips. “You will lose” said Kati who is determined not to lose the dare as if she does she will be a slave for four months. Suddenly Charles pushed the vibrator in Kati’s pussy as fast as he could causing Kati to scream in pain and close her eyes at the same time out of reflex. “Thank you Charles, you made Kati lose her dare, you can take that vibrator out of her pussy now” to which Charles complied and Kati sighed “Damnit, that hurt, I now hate you Charles” Kati said to Charles in a slightly joking manner “Now I gotta be a slave to whoever the bottle lands on” complained Kati “And you have to walk home completely naked” said Jeff “Shit, I forgot that” was the reply from Kati. “So all of us girls will be walking home completely naked, some with some extra …. Uhm ….. features” said Amy “That’s right, anyway, Kati, spin your bottle to get your master please” said Jeff.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote