Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 11:21 AM   #37
moretech

Default Page 28

Amy decided to do more than just rinse off her body and instead took a shower where she washed her whole body and hair and used the detachable showerhead to try and wash out the cum from her pussy making herself only horny again while doing so. Once Amy was done and came back still soaking wet to save time from the longer shower that she took and to try and not upset the others. “Ooooh, how nice and shiny that Amy is, are you fine with being soaked though?” said Kati to which Amy nodded “Yea, it’s warm enough in here” she said while smiling at Kati. “Well then, let’s play again and spin the bottle” said Kati.

Once everybody was sitting down in their circle again. Kati spun the bottle which stopped on Amy. “Amy, you’re getting an easy one, I want you to say my last name without mistake in one try” said Kati who knows that Amy often says the name wrong. “Dostovsky” said Amy to which Kati replied “Well, I thought it was an easy one, but as usual you failed to say that it is Dostoyevsky and as you failed you will roll your dice, how many was it again?” “Five” said Lisa. “Right, roll your five dice, then spin the bottle.” came from Kati after. Amy rolled her give dice which were 1, 3, 2, 2, 6 making it a total of 14 weeks of being a slave for somebody else if she loses again, which, if the bottle lands on her will happen as Amy is losing on purpose for the deal with Lisa.

Once Amy spun the bottle it stopped on Kati “I’ll take a question” said Kati who once again went to the computer. “May 14 is a national holiday in France, celebrated in honour of which woman?” was the question that showed up. “Hmmm, I believe that is ….. “ Kati paused while she was thinking “Joa …” “Time” said Charles, just too slow there Kati. “Shit, I hate that thirty second rule” commented Kati “Oh well, guess I’ll roll my one dice and then give you all oral” The dice landed on a four. “Damn, I will be a slave for four months if I lose again…. Still, not as bad as twenty five weeks and almost an other fourteen on top of that” teased Kati to Amy. “For the oral, I have a deal for you” said Jeff “As I have had a few orgasms already and am spent from that and I am sure that Amy is exhausted too from all the dares and slave things, how about instead of giving oral you will be naked each time we hang out for one week?” “Yea, that’s a good idea” added Amy. “I am fine with that too” added Charles “Okay, uhm, Lisa and Samantha, are you two okay with that?” asked Kati “I am, even though I would like to get an orgasm myself too, I also support this deal” replied Lisa. “As I am the only one left out I will also agree with it” added Samantha.

“Then it’s a deal, for one week starting after this game, each time we hang out I will strip naked” said Kati “Deal” was the reply from everyone until Jeff said “That does include in public places” “Wait, what?” replied Kati “Each time you hang out with us, whether it is in public or private, you will be naked, this does also include when it is just one of us” said Jeff. “I thought it was only in private! That’s no fair that you didn’t mention that!” complained Kati. “You also didn’t ask, so it’s your own fault, you agreed so that is the deal” said Samantha which caused Kati to sigh and say “Fine, for one week after today, whenever I am with any of you in any location I will be naked, I will also still hang out with you as much as I have been, meaning I will not avoid any of you”. “Good, now spin your bottle” said Samantha to which Kati spun her bottle.

The bottle stopped on Charles who decided to once again go for the trivia question. “During the Vietnam War, North Vietnamese forces were able to move soldiers and supplies along the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which passed along the border of Vietnam and what two countries?” showed up on the computer for his question. “Uhm, China and India?” said Charles hesitant before looking on the computer and seeing that the answer is Laos and Cambodia. “Damn it, I suck at geography, but oh well, I’m still clearly winning” said Charles before taking off his hoodie. “As Jean, Rose and Jesse have left, who will do the rock paper scissors to see if Charles can keep his hoodie or not?” asked Samantha. “Amy can” said Lisa to which Amy nodded and then looked at Charles. “Okay, Three Two One Go” said Lisa. Charles chose paper while Amy chose Rock allowing Charles to keep his hoodie when he goes home. “My luck keeps on holding out” said Charles before spinning the bottle.

Suddenly Samantha’s phone beeped. “Oooh, must be a message from Harry” said Kati “Go on, read it” she added to which Samantha took her phone and opened the message. “Harry wrote to send him an other nude with my pussy spread if I am serious, Charles, as it was your dare, do I still do this?” Asked Samantha. “I say we let everybody here decide how far we should take this” replied Charles. “I say she did her part of the dare and is now allowed to stop” said Amy to which Kati and Lisa agreed giving them the majority. “Ok, then you can say that you only just now saw that you saw who you send it to and that you find it gross that he wants to fuck you” said Charles. “Now, who did the bottle I spun actually land on for the next question or dare?” he added while Samantha was writing the message.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote