View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 06:49 AM   #47
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London Part 03-1

London Part 03-1

From boy A's Diary....

"Wrong .. I have to write now … I was just pissed on and left to dry. If at first it felt almost good it did not at the end - cold, this was the worst part. I stink now… But I deserved all this somehow and fuck even wanted it…. I feel almost grateful .. grateful to Sir for this experience. I must be loosing it … (but why did it happen and spoil the later time together?)"

So we left London Part 02....

Several hours later I awoke alone, in the dark, I could hear movement, I looked down, my side of the bed, "he" was there covered in a blanket, "he" was right not to wake me and get into the bed without my permission. "Would you like to get into the bed, boy?", "Yes, please, sir!", so he crawled in hoping that his naked body would please and arouse me.

I awoke again a few hours later, my boy next to me, smelling slightly of stale piss, somehow this turned me on, he was new, he had a lot to learn, but I had to come down hard when he broke rules, the little shit lying on the sofa not a care in the world, NO! So I slapped his face hard, that shocked him and then I made him lie in the bath while I pissed on and in him, to degrade him, to make him think!

But that was hours ago and I awoke, I was feeling horny, I licked his body, slighty salty, my piss I guess, I chewed his little nipples and checked, "it" was very hard, mmm, youth. I sucked his hard throbbing boy cock, lucky boy, he knows his body pleases me, I moved up, kissed the boy, he stired, tired, slowly waking, I wispered in his ear "Morning boy, Sir is going to fuck that tight ass again, so lube up or you get it dry, either way you are getting fucked, your choice, I dont care, the tighter the better!" He stired and as I rolled a condom on, he lubed up, I pulled him to the edge of the bed, flipped him over face down, "Ass up boy", I penetrated him quickly balls deep, mmmm, he felt good, tight and warm, "push back boy, don't let me do all the work!", as I thrust forward, he pushed back towards me, good for him and me, his past failures forgotten as I pumped away getting a good rhythem going, he new it would not be a quick 10 second fuck, I had age and stamina on my side. I did not spunk or orgasm, I just enjoyed the ride his tightness, his small moans and gasps of pleasure, yes he was enjoying it too, lucky boy. We seperated. I rolled him back into bed, "sleep Boy".

I got up, my body clock being hour's earlier than the boys, I would let him sleep, it had been a long and difficult night.

I went into the bathroom, smiled and pissed as a man does, standing, not sitting on the rim as an owned boy does. Another day with my boy, a nice Italian meal out later, mmm, yes. I tried to login to Getdare on the IMac in the Apartment, damn Parental locks, no good! I put on the Radio low, via Iplayer, at least that worked, no Catchup TV as it needed Flash to be installed, but that needed admin rights, Fuck! After a while I started to get bored, no, I would not wake the boy, he needed rest a long day ahead of him. Maybe a present for him, mmm, so I slowly wanked as I had not spunked earlier when fucking the boy, the thoughts flooded my brain, he was a good fuck a virgin boy (anally) when I met him, no longer, that was taken on our first meeting, not a hard brutal fuck, I let him control the fuck as he lowered himself onto my hard cock and bounced, him controlling the depth and rate and angle, he seemed a natutral, happy bouncing on my very hard cock for ages, no longer a virgin ass, now "Fucked Master's Property". I grabbed a glass to catch my spunk, a reward for the boy, then I looked up, standing in the doorway was the boy, watching his Sir Masterbate, a smile flickered from his lips, I think he was semi errect or fully hard, but like a good boy, he did not touch "it" or speak, he just watched. "You caught me boy, naughty Sir!!". The boy seemed to be embarresed, would he offer to "help me out"? Was he freaked out watching a fat old kinky man get off thinking about him, I don't know, he quickly scuttled off towards the bathroom. Damn, I did not spunk, the moment has lost and the boy lost out on his present!

He returned in a few minutes, the moment was now lost. "Are you going to make breakfast boy, I was going to leave you to sleep for longer, but you woke and then sort of caught me at a rather intimate moment?". The boy agreed to make me and him breakfast, he said little about catching me masterbating, was he shocked or disgusted, all men do it, the ones that don't are either liars or owned, lol?

We sat together, ate a breakfast of chopped fresh fruit and plain yougurt, it was filling plus fresh orange juice cut 50/50 with fresh cold mineral water. We talked and made plans for today, whe had hours before Dinner at 7pm at the Italian resturant, another full day with my boy, its always such nice way to start the day with a good fuck!

More soon.

"There are lots of nice coffee shops this way Sir" Those words will haunt the boy!

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-22-2017 at 10:06 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: