Thread: Fiction: (Roleplay) Kitty at School
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil

Okay, since people seem to like it, here's the second installment: (Lots more where this came from!)

Leopard
*Taps the ruler in my hand* So which will it be? 10 hard strokes *smacks it against your behind* in front of everyone here, or *rubs my hand over your backside* would you rather my hand and then after *slides my finger to your asshole and rubs against it* get a lesson in paying attention to teacher?

Krystal
100 *I squeal feeling a very sharp sting again from the ruler, then blush*

Leopard
Oh my... *pats your behind once again* Very well, if that's what you want... come over to my chair.

*Moves my teacher's chair to a spot right in front of the class so everyone can see kitty being punished, and sits on it*

Krystal
*I blush stepping over to your chair awkwardly as my panties are around my ankles*

-*Whole class giggling hooting and hollaring*-

Leopard
*Reaches up and grabs you by your wrist as you get closer, and pulls you over my lap*

Krystal
*I yelp as you pull me down over your lap, whimpering*

Leopard
Hmmm, no, this is no good. *Shifts the chair on an angle, so that kitty's backside is tilted more towards the class, giving them a more embarrassing view of you* Much better. Now, let's get started. Be sure to count nice and clearly for the class *pulls your skirt right up around your waist, baring your behind for the whole class*

Krystal
-I see her pussy!- *a student yells* -She's going to be Rudolph the red ass slut- *another yells, the whole class enjoying the show, I whimper blushing over teachers lap*

Leopard
*listens to the yelling of the other children and laughs* Can you hear what they're saying about you, little whore? This is what happens when you interrupt my class. *Brings my hand down hard on one cheek of your behind*

Krystal
*I yelp* One!

-99 more to go- *another student yells and laughs*

Leopard
One? Is that all you have to say? *I hold you still with my free arm, pinning you down on my lap, rubbing your behind with my free hand* Let's try that again from the start. "One, thank you, Sir," is what you meant, isn't it? *smacks your behind again, the other cheek this time*

Krystal
*gasp* One thank you sir!

*Class giggling* -aww Teacher always has all the fun- *A few guys giggle*

Leopard
*I choose to ignore the laughter and catcalls, knowing it's humiliating you so much more, and continue with the spanking* Much better... 99 more to go...

Krystal
*I yelp and fidget screaming in your lap with each hard slap across my rear. Whimpering a tear running down my cheek as the class continues poking fun as I thank you for each spank*

Leopard
*I continue spanking your ass, smiling as it grows red and hot beneath my hand's attention, my free hand working hard to pin you down keeping you still*

Krystal
42 thank you sir *I whimper in pain my ass going numb*

Leopard
Getting there, kitty, almost halfway. *I pause between spanking you to spread your ass cheeks open wide to the whole close, letting them all see the dirty little asshole between, your lips showing to them as well*

Krystal
-I wanna say nice brown eye, but its rather pink. I bet she loves anal- *yells* -No way look at that puckered ass, looks far too tight to of recieved any action- *another yells* -Oh my, is she wet?- *A girl says giggling drawing the attention of the entire class at my pussy as I whimper over your lap*

Leopard
*I look down at your lips, running one finger through your slit, feeling it getting wet, even more juices becoming apparent as your lower lips are spread* Why yes, I believe she is wet. *I look back at you* I hope you're not -enjoying- this, are you, kitty?

Krystal
*I shake my head quickly back and forth as we reach 100* 100 sir thank you.

Leopard
And done. *I push you off my lap* Stand up and show the class your nice red ass, dear.

Krystal
*Tears running down my cheek, whimpering turning around as the class hollars*

Leopard
No, no, not like that *stands and drags you over to my teacher's desk, and bends you forward over it, kicking your legs to spread them wide* Now you can stay like that until the end of the lesson.

Krystal *I gasp as I’m bent over your desk my legs spread, as my ass is displayed to the whole class*

Leopard
*I sit down on the other side of my desk, pushing your fallen hair out of the way of my notes, and then continue on reading, ignoring you and the fact that everyone is too busy staring and calling out things about your spread ass and exposed pussy to pay the slightest bit of attention to me*

Krystal
*I whimper fidgeting as you leave me bent over, the class continuing to make fun of me*

Leopard
*I look up and notice you fidgeting* I'm not done with you yet, kitty. So unless you want the next lesson to be -very- uncomfortable, I suggest you remain still*

Krystal
Ye--yes sir *I lay still bent over my whimpering dying down*

Leopard
Much better. *I settle into teaching the lesson, occasionally glancing at your cute round rear on display, thinking with relish for what's to come next lesson*
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote