Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 01:56 PM   #34
moretech

Default Page 26

“Before you spin the bottle, there is still the one punishment that needs to happen, it’s time to get touched all over for you, Kati” said Jeff. “Darn, I was hoping you would forget, oh well, let’s get to it then” replied Kati. Kati went to stand in the centre of the group and spread her legs as Jeff got close to her. “Time start” he said as he pushed two fingers inside of her pussy and spread her vagina. As he still had his fingers spread he started to move in and out of her while also turning his fingers causing Kati to moan. “Time” said Charles shortly after to which he then switched out with Jeff and started to fondle Kati’s breasts. Kati was relieved that Charles did not go for her pussy as he just kept on fondling her breasts until Lisa said “Time” and stepped up to touch Kati all over. Lisa started out with rubbing Kati’s ass and then moved to her breasts before rubbing her pussy. “You sure are nice and wet” smiled Lisa shortly before Samantha said “Time, next up, Amy” Kati looked at Amy who was still fucking her brother. “I … will …. Pass …. On …. Touching …. Kati….” said Amy while moaning. “Okay then, my turn” said Samantha moving closer to Kati and then inserting 3 fingers inside Kati to start fingering her. One minute after Samantha was fingering Kati, Lisa said “Time, Jesse is next” “I’ll pass” said Jesse followed by Jean and Rose who each said “As will I”. As that concluded everyone Kati then went to spin the bottle.

The bottle that Kati spun landed on Charles. “As I just fucked Amy I will choose a question from the trivia” Charles said while going to the computer. The question Charles got is “What product used by hikers, campers, military personnel, and astronauts, has been produced since 1891 by the Victorinox company?” to which Charles replied “That’s easy, that’s the Swiss army knife” he said right before pulling up the answer on the laptop showing that once again he is correct. “How the hell is it that you are able to lose to damn few rounds while all of us have already lost at least once after being stripped naked?” complained Kati. “I am just that good” said Charles “No, you are just that lucky as you haven’t had the bottle stop on you as often as the others” said Jean who was listening but at the same time recording Amy and Jesse. “Possibly, either way, time for my bottle spin” said Charles as he spun the bottle which stopped on Samantha. “Well Sam, as you can only do dares, I dare you to have an anal plug in your ass until you get home, so yes, while walking home you will also have it inside” said Charles. “Okay” said Samantha as she went to the two bags of toys to look for an unused anal plug. “I have the one for this, wait here” said Jean before she ran up to her room.

As Jean went upstairs everybody just watched how Amy was nicely following her command and moving her hips while having her brother’s cock inside her pussy. “Amy, once Jesse cummed inside you again you can stop fucking people” said Lisa. “Okay” said Amy in between her moans. Luckily for Amy it didn’t take long before Jesse cummed inside her pussy again to which Amy then lifted herself off her brother and then went to lay down on her back with her arms and legs spread while cum was dripping from her pussy. “Can I rest now?” said Amy who was exhausted. “Yes you can, but no cleaning yourself up unless we tell you otherwise” answered Lisa “Well, I have to go now” said Jesse taking his camera and the pieces of clothing he won with him while Jean came back down the stairs with an anal plug that had a tail attached to it. “See? Perfect, Sam will now have a nice tail while being naked”. To Samantha it didn’t make much difference but everybody else just started to laugh. “Yea, that’s great, go on Sam, put the tail in” replied Charles. “Okay” said Samantha as she took the tailed plug and lubed it up before pushing it inside her ass and then shaking her booty while facing the group. “There, now I am a part animal girl” joked Samantha before spinning the bottle.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote