View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 03:15 PM   #758
Skywise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
My last contribution to this thread:
I had an orgasm, freeing Skywise from his denial. I will follow the denial despite not being in this thread anymore.
Wow, thanks mate! I love you for that And thanks for all your contribution, hope to see you here again.

Since I'm now free of denial, I'll have to plan something special for my next orgasm. Tomorrow is a national celebration here and a big family day here in Norway, so I will have to put my reward of for 2 more days. 7 days in denial has been hard enough, I did 8 more edges today for a Milovana webtease (no, will not report them to my task, as I want to give others the opportunity to do that task). Probably gonna do a couple more edges before I go to bed tonight, just to add to the frustration, and increase the anticipation for when I finally allow myself to cum again.

Mmm baby, I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go.

truth or dare, strip games, dice dares, bets, masturbation, teasing/denial, edging, forced orgasms, toys, bondage, mild chastity, nudity, CFNM, hidden public

Dislikes
semi public, humiliation, pain, mild cbt, long time denial ,ruined orgasms, cross-dressing

Limits:
face, public, social suicide, CBT, heavy pain, watersports, scat, blood, messy, diapers, permanent, illegal, family
Skywise is offline   Reply With Quote