View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 08:31 AM   #10
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakward View Post
1.A song that makes you think of only good and lovely memories?
Bubbly by Colbie Collait. This is the song that Asslvr and I danced to at our wedding. I have always liked this song, and when him and I first started talking, I was actually playing around and recorded the song to send to my best friend (it is just something we do), but instead of clicking on her name, I clicked on his. I was mortified! He promised he wouldn't listen but he really wanted to. I felt bad and so I let him listen and he really liked it and said I have a sweet voice (which isn't true at all!). It kind of became our song. Then on our first valentines day, he recorded himself singing part of the song for me. It was the sweetest thing he could have done and meant so much to me, especially since it was terrible lol.

2.What is "love" for you and how you define it?
I think that love is undefinable. It is something that cannot be explained by reason or science. It is something that is felt differently for everybody.

One of my favorite definitions of love comes from the bible, and we actually used it as a reading at our wedding:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

I also recently wrote this blog about what love is. I feel like love is not one thing, but a collection of little things.

3.Favourite book you ever read ?
This question might be even more difficult than the definition of love ... I am going to cheat and say that the Harry Potter series is my favorite book. It is something that I can read over and over again.
and I love that is so magical.

4.Favourite quote you will never forget?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world". This has always been my favorite quote and it is something that I try to live by.
I feel like we need to set an example for how we wish people to act and treat us.

5.What is a key element for you that holds two people together?
Communication. Without communication you cannot have trust or intimacy or any of the other elements that make a relationship thrive. Asslvr and I learned a lot about communication since we lived across the country from each other for a full year. If we didn't communicate,
we never would have survived.

6.Sunrises or Sunsets ?
I love them both, but I am not a morning person.
I also think that sunsets can be so much more intense. Both are very magical and romantic.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote