View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 09:47 AM   #752
subva999

Wow, Skywise, that was an impressive amount of work you did! Great report too! Curious how it felt for you doing the eating/drinking from the bowl?

Alas, I'm already in denial myself, so can't help release you. The question of how people go for months with all the edges, etc., was the topic of my "meaningful discussion" contribution. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=306397)

I haven't gotten any response to that so far from any experts...just a reply of another person who would like the same information. If anyone here is a long-term denial person, I'd love if you could check out the post and give your thoughts. For selfish reasons, particularly interested in thoughts from females.

Also, just to remind everyone, I'm meant to be exiting from participation today. I may or may not squeeze in just a bit more work tonight. I believe I'll be back next week, and will probably add a couple more interesting tasks before going back into participation as a sub.

Thanks!

I don't have time now to do justice to being owned, so not looking for anyone

Likes: Chastity (short periods), hidden public, anal plugs, humiliation, various versions of being controlled (e.g., clothing)

Curious about: Chastity (long periods), bladder control, public -- PM me if you have thoughtful ideas on helping me grow in these areas

Dislikes: Excessive edging, pain

Limits: Scat, blood, permanent marks, family, social suicide, blackmail
subva999 is offline   Reply With Quote