View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 06:34 PM   #254
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude350 View Post
What Is the longest time you've been naked?
I have slept naked so 8 hours?
Have you ever ruined a guys orgasm? Not that I know of, but I did have a boyfriend that only dribbled out a little tiny amount of cum so I don't know, but his dick was also rubbed raw in places so I think he used his hand tooo much.
Would you?Depending on the situation. If we were playing in a way where it was either a punishment or a big tease, then yes I would. If we were making love, having sex, Oral, etc and the point wasn't to torture him then no I would not.
Do you have a favorite pair of panties?Yes. they are a teal blue green lace thong.
Do you prefer panties or thongs?Panties for most days, but I do not mind thongs.
What's the meanest thing that a guys done to you during sex?I have not had sex.
What's the meanest thing you've done to a guy during sex?I have not had sex so I can only speculate here, but lets see.... the meanest thing I can think of is to lift my pussy off of his cock and then shove my wet vagina in his face half suffocating him and then leaving him in denial for the next few hours or days.
What's your favorite way to tease your boyfriend? I have no experience with this. The one guy I had a relationship with, well we didn't do much... SO I guess my ideal way of teasing a guy would be to edge him until he thinks he is going to burst, edge him again, make him hold the edge until he cannot hold it any longer and then let him cum.
Have you ever caught a guy masturbating? If so how did you react? No, but if it were a boyfriend I would probably watch. If it was a stranger, I would turn away and leave the room. If it was a friend, well it depends on the friend.
How would you react if you caught a guy masturbating?
I think I accidentally answered this above.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote