Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 05:00 AM   #30
moretech

Default Page 23

Amy replied with “No” but Kati said “Amy, you would say no because you are the one turning into a slave now, so this time you get no vote, for the next person that gets turned into a slave we will do the vote again” “No, to them being in the circle that is” said Samantha. “Yes” said Lisa and Kati while Jeff said “No”. Now everybody was looking at Charles who had the final vote. Charles then decided to look around and saw the eager faces wanting to know if Jesse, Jean and Rose had a chance to be a master to which he finally said “Yes”. Amy’s hopes sunk as she realized that now her brother could become her master for the next twenty five weeks while Jesse was overjoyed and both him and Jean went to sit in the circle. “Rose, you also joining?” asked Lisa. “No, I am just here to watch, I won’t participate, besides, I will be leaving soon” “Okay” replied Lisa as Amy now had to spin the bottle. The bottle landed on Samantha which made Amy feel very relieved as now she at least wouldn’t have to worry about getting fucked. “I want to make a deal” said Samantha “If I spin the bottle to change the master of Amy, then I want to have the option to skip out of one dare of my choosing in the future” she added which caused Amy to fear for who her master will be again.

“It’s a deal” said Charles before even consulting with the others “Hey now, don’t we get a say in this?” said Lisa “Fine, what do you have to say to this?” said Charles partially annoyed. “Well, I say …. We accept the deal, I want an other chance of becoming Amy’s master” said Lisa. “Then it is decided? We accept the deal?” asked Charles to which everyone replied “Sure” and letting Samantha spin the bottle to choose the master for Amy. This time the bottle stopped on Lisa. Amy felt relieved that it was not her brother and then Lisa said “As it isn’t one of the people who are taking advantage of the game without actually playing, I will choose a dare, so Jeff, what do I have to do?” “wait” said Amy “It landed on Samantha first, she is the one who has to do a dare!” “Oh, that’s right, so Jeff, what does Samantha have to do?” said Lisa.

“Well, Samantha, your dare is to use a vibrator of my choosing for three rounds without cumming, for the using you don’t just let it sit inside you, you use it as if you are trying to make yourself cum, however, if you do cum, you fail” “Okay” said Samantha who then waited for Jeff to look through Jean’s and Amy’s bags for a vibrator. It didn’t take him long to pick out the rabbit vibrator and gave it to Samantha. Samantha then turned the vibrator on to max and rubbed it against her already wet pussy before pushing it inside of her and letting out a moan. “I should spin the bottle before I do more” she said as she started to go to the bottle with the vibrator deep inside her lady parts and the clitoris stimulator against her clitoris. The bottle stopped on Lisa. “I will chose to do a dare as the questions are kinda boring, so, as Samantha has not lost her dare yet, Jeff, what do I have to do?” she said.

“I want you to start your slave time with Amy and then I want you to get Amy to be on all fours while you try to make her orgasm in one minute or less” “Okay, Amy, you heard the man” said Lisa making Amy be on all fours in the middle of the group. “Ok, start time …. Now” said Lisa as she started to push a finger inside Amy while also stimulating her clit. “That feels great” moaned Amy as Lisa was skilfully stimulating her. It didn’t take long for Lisa to put in three fingers inside Amy while using her thumb to keep on stimulating the clit. Amy started to breath harder once more as she had been doing many times already today. Lisa knew that Amy must be close and was hoping that she would get there in time before suddenly hearing a loud beeping sound. “Time” said Jeff “Damn, I didn’t get her to cum” complained Lisa “I’m sorry Lisa, I was really close” said Amy. Amy then got up and back to her regular spot while Lisa stood up and said “Ok then, I am the last girl to strip naked, aren’t you guys lucky to get such a nice view?” commented Lisa.

Without thinking Lisa took off her bra showing her perky B-cup breasts with light pink nipples to the group and then took off her striped panties revealing her bald pussy to the group. “Well then, shall we play the rock paper scissors for my bra and panties? Let’s play for both at the same time” “Sure” said Jesse “Do you wish to play this round or is it ok if I do it?” asked Jesse to Jean. “You go ahead and make sure you win” replied Jean. “ready, set go” said Charles as Lisa and Jesse started their game. Lisa chose rock while Jesse chose Paper making Lisa lose both her panties and bra at the same time. “Now that Lisa is naked and is supposed to go home bottomless but she is home we should make her do something else to make it fair!” said Kati. “Yea, we should, so Lisa, how about you go to Amy’s house after the game and then come back? After all, you have to check what your slave all has at her disposal” said Kati. “Deal” replied Lisa “I want the game to be fair”.

“Ok then, let’s go for the next round” said Lisa “Wait” replied Jeff “One of the rules was to give a show when stripping and you did not do that, so you lose an other round due to this, roll your dice” “Oh shit, I forgot about that” said Lisa “Ok, fair is fair” she added as she rolled the dice. The dice stopped on 5 “Oh shit, that means months plus getting spanked” commented Amy. “Damnit, oh well, go ahead and spank me” said Lisa as she went to bend over with her ass to the group like everybody else had been doing. “As it was Jeff who pointed out that she had to give a show, he gets the first go at Lisa’s ass” said Kati. “I am fine with that” replied Jeff as he got up to spank Lisa’s round ass. “You have been a bad girl” said Jeff as he gave the first hard spank. “aarrrr, I know, I am sorry” said Lisa playing along. “Bad girls get punished” he said while giving her ass a second slap. “I understand, go ahead and punish me” Lisa said before Jeff switched out for Charles who gave two quick and hard slaps. “Damn, now I understand why Amy doesn’t want to get spanked, that freaking hurt” Lisa complained. “Jesse, your turn” said Kati after Charles was done. Jesse was all too eager to touch the ass of an other hot girl even if it was only to spank her twice. Jesse made sure to slap Lisa’s ass and hold his hand on her cheek for a moment while also partially pushing his finger inside of her ass before hitting her a second time. After Jesse came Amy who without really thinking slapped Lisa as hard as she could making Lisa’s ass wobble with both slaps. “Did you like that, mistress?” “No, not really” replied Lisa knowing she still has three people to go to spank her. After Amy Samantha stepped up and lightly slapped Lisa twice due to not being able to put much effort into it as she was still using the rabbit vibrator to make herself cum. Next Kati was having her go. Kati also spanked Lisa twice in quick succession but not too hard. “Jean, you’re up next” said Jeff “Awesome, let’s do this” said Jean who went over to Lisa and slapped Lisa’s ass as hard as she could. “I would say I would get you for this but I can’t, this sucks” said Lisa as Jean hit her a second time. “There, all done” said Jean while Lisa stopped bending over and said “About time”. “Wait” said Rose “I want to participate in this spanking, I get to slap my sister as hard as I can and not get in trouble, I’ll take that opportunity” “Damnit, ok fine, go ahead and spank me too” replied Lisa while starting to bend over again. Rose went over to Lisa and slapped each ass cheek as hard as she could once. “Now we’re all done” said Rose while going back to the chair she was sitting on.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: