View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 06:16 AM   #39
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good girl

I'm glad to hear you did the denial and found it rewarding in the end. Keep it up and I think you find you start to crave it in a way. On those days, focus on how you are pleasing us and following our direction. Try to tap into those submissive feelings a bit on those days.

I understand your concerns about chickening out with your plans. Whenever you start to get nervous, just stop, close your eyes, and recall all the intense pleasure you have had so far following our tasks and suggestions. Focus on how good it makes you feel to more of your "true" self and the moment will pass and you will find the courage to continue.

You could also set yourself a goal. Like on the day you go shopping, stay in denial and pledge that you will only cum once you achieved the goals you set for your clothing. If you don't follow through with your plan, you don't get to cum that day.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote