View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 12:20 PM   #36
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazr View Post
I think you need to be careful here. Some of this advice hasn't been great. You need to be very careful about alcohol use. You need to be careful about some of the behaviors that have been suggested, some of which are illegal.
Do you really want to parade around campus with your titties out and asscrack showing? Nothing wrong with expanding your horizons and blossoming in to the woman you want to be. But personal safety has to come first. Please don't rush all of this. You have your whole life ahead of you. Nothing wrong with slowing down and figuring it out as you go.
You can be sexy as hell without being slutty. Men do like slutty. But some like it too much and are not necessarily in your corner. I am not a "blame the victim" type. I just think you need to practice some caution and protect yourself.
Summer classes are a great way to start off slowly. Less clothing is generally worn by all of us when it's warmer so it's a natural starting point.
I wish there were some women to give you advice here (or elsewhere). Not to stifle your feelings but to help you manage them.
Good luck and please stay safe.
Thank you for your thoughts; I can tell you have genuine concern. I think the ideas I have are definitely slutty, but not extreme or illegal, and not any worse than what some other college girls have probably dressed.

But even if I do begin to dress like a slut, I am still an intelligent woman, and I don't intend to get myself into dangerous situations. It is also likely that I won't partake in alcohol--I just don't think that is my thing. I like to be in full control of myself at all times.
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote