View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #35
alinarena

Hi! I'm a woman, and in university, and just wanted to say you can message me at any time with questions. About being slutty, university, being a woman, birth control, etc.

I recommend shopping at plato's closet if there is one near you. It is like goodwill but will a lot nicer (and sluttier) clothes. I shop there a lot. If you haven't already given away your clothes to goodwill, you should take them to plato's first, because they will pay you for your old clothes.

For birth control, you really need to go see an OBGYN. There is usually a women's health center on campus that offers free services to students. You will need to have a visit with them before you can start birth control. They will likely give you a prescription for the pill, which is my preferred form of birth control.

I'm not sure what other questions you asked, but like I said, feel free to ask me anything you need. I will do my best to answer! You can post your questions in here, but I might reply faster to a PM if you really need something.

I think your journey is admirable, and becoming more of the person you want to be is something everyone does in college. Can't wait to hear from you - Alina

Loves: orgasm control, nipple/tit torture, spanking, pee control, asking permission

Likes: Humiliation, light piss, gags, anal, bondage, pet play

Limits: Public/family, illegal, bleeding, fire, poop, Cam/Pics, vomit, extreme anal, extreme piss

My Toys

My PM Dares - please send me these!
alinarena is offline   Reply With Quote