Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 08:36 PM   #23
moretech

Default Page 18

“Well, I’ll take a question” said Jeff. “When Louis Rober invented this sport in 1895, he named it "kitten ball." In 1925 this game, played today by men and women, is better known as what?” is what the computer popped up for the question. Jeff started to think for a moment and then said “Softball” which is the correct answer allowing Jeff to spin the bottle. This spin of the bottle landed on Samantha.

“Hmmm, my turn, ok, what is my dare, master Jeff?” said Samantha. “Master? I like it” replied Jeff “Your dare will be to give me a blowjob and make me cum inside your mouth, when I do, swallow it all, if there is a part that is not swallowed, then you lose” “Hey now, she shouldn’t have to do that, she didn’t lose anything after stripping naked yet” said Kati. “It’s okay, I’ll do it” said Samantha who went over to Jeff and took his dick in her mouth and started to bob up and down while using her tongue to play with the rod in her mouth. “Oh my, that feels amazing” said Jeff. Samantha kept on bobbing up and down on the rod while at the same time Jesse decided to turn up the sybian speed causing Amy to moan out “I’m cumming” loudly as she had an orgasm. “So am I” said Jeff as he unloaded his load inside of Samantha who happily took it and swallowed it all. “Now, let’s see, did you miss any?” said Jeff taking a close look at Samantha’s face and rubbing it and her breasts to see if anything spilled. “Congratulations, you won your dare” he said after a short time. “Thank you, now to spin my bottle while Amy is enjoying her brother’s sexual touching and stimulating”.

Samantha went to the bottle with her ass pointed up toward Jeff who was enjoying the view. The bottle stopped on Lisa. “I will go for a question” she said as she went to the laptop. “What is the smallest number which has both 72 and 80 as factors?” “Hmmm, I believe that would be minus 720” said Lisa Everybody quickly looked at the computer screen to see that Lisa was indeed right with minus 720. “Damn you and your numbers” exclaimed Samantha to which Lisa gave a chuckle and spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Kati. “What is my questions?” she asked but once she saw the question she said “I will go for dare instead, so Lisa, what is my dare?”. “Your dare will be the same as what I told Amy before, to wait until a later time. “Okay” said Kati who happily spun the bottle as she didn’t even have to worry about losing more clothes. At this time Jesse turned up the sybian to max speed and still kept on fondling his sister while she was shaking and moaning a lot on the sybian from all the stimulation. The bottle stopped on Kati again. “I choose a truth question from Charles” “Okay, Kati, if you got turned into a slave, what would be one of the things you would not want to happen?”

“I would not like to have to do anything with pee or poo as that is gross” “I agree” said Charles “What about fucking anyone you know or a complete stranger?” “Even though it’s not for this question, I would do everything that would be commanded but some things I wouldn't like as much as others” replied Kati “That is the case for all of us here as you can see with Amy” said Samantha. “well then, let’s see if we can take Amy out of her torture as it has already been more than five minutes now, so if the bottle lands on her she can stop sitting on the sybian and stop getting fondled by her eager brother” said Kati as she spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Jeff. “I will choose dare” “Okay, as Lisa has something planned I will give your dare to her for later use, no loss this time” said Kati. “Thank you” said both Lisa and Jeff before Jeff spun the bottle which stopped on Samantha. “I have to do a dare and hope to get it delayed like the others” said Samantha to which Kati replied “You are correct, Lisa has the option” “I just wish to ask one thing of Charles, then maybe I can use it now, if it is not the answer I want, then I will need to wait for a dare from him too” said Lisa. “Oh, what do you have in mind?” asked Charles. “Come with me, I don’t want to let them know yet if you don’t agree” said Lisa as she started to walk to the next room.

A short time later both of them came back and Lisa said “We have a go, now, the dares I will give is the same for all of you, the dare is that from now on, pictures and videos are allowed to be taken of everything that happens here by anyone, so yes, sis, you can record stuff now” “Oh shit” said Samantha, Kati and Jeff while Amy was too busy with the sybian and her brother to have even listened. “What about you and Charles? Can they record you?” asked Kati. “Yes they can” replied both Lisa and Charles. “Awesome” said Jean as she pulled out her phone and started taping while Jesse stopped fondling his sister for a moment to take a video camera he had prepared before and set it up in a way to have clear view of everyone. Next Samantha spun the bottle which stopped on Jeff. “I will do a dare but who is the last winner with what has happened?” “That would be Sam” said Kati. “Ok, my dare for you, Jeff, is to make me cum is less than three minutes, you can use anything except your dick for this.”said Samantha while she started to stand up and spread her legs. “I gladly accept” Jeff said happily and went over to Samantha. “Time start for the horny girl to get an orgasm” said Lisa to which Jeff went to Samantha’s pussy and started to finger her.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: