View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 08:40 AM   #29
HaydenJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace1 View Post
Hey there, you should go to a park or something, strip, hide clothes. Then walk away from the clothes for one minutes. Put the handcuffs on and jack. Only when you cum can you get your clothes.

I will be doing this tonight, i will have more confidence if its dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasalexander View Post
I want you to stroke your dick once, then ram something all the way in your ass once and repeat the process until you cum. So stroke, anal, stroke anal, stroke, anal. I don't care what you use to fuck your ass. If you can't do this I want you to cum three times in a row with no stopping for a break.

Hey so i attempted this dare with my smaller dildo, as it goes in the nicest, at the start, impaling my ass straight away was rather uncomfortable after the 10th or so time it wasnt so bad howevr at the pace i was going i would never be able to cum, i continued for about 20 minutes and figured it wasnt happening so i left the dildo in there and continued to jerk to cum three times, i managed to do twice pretty quickly but the third was agonising and basically fired a blank, im now calming down howver my dick is red raw right about now

LIKES - Edging, Denial, CBT, Diapers, Wedgies, Spanking, Anal, X-Dressing

LIMITS - Pics, Blood, Permanent, Scat, Social Exposure, Family Exposure

HaydenJ is offline   Reply With Quote