Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 04:19 AM   #22
moretech

Default Page 17

With this being said Amy started to walk towards the stairs and went upstairs, before reaching the top of the stairs she heard Charles say “Jesse, Jean, would you like to record Amy’s dare with my phone please?” followed by a “sure” from both of them. Amy walked to the front door and looked outside the window to see if there were people around and at the same time looking at what house on the other side of the street has a gate to the property. Five of them that she could see had one and no people were in the immediate visual range.. Amy then opened the door and started to carefully walk to the street making sure the vibrator stayed inside. Once at the street she peaked her head around the entrance of Lisa’s house to see if anybody was on the sidewalk there and at the same time she also looked to see if there were any red object at some of the houses. Once Amy saw that there were only a few teenagers a few houses over who were walking away from her she started to walk again and crossed the street towards a house with a gate and a red car in front of the property. Once Amy got to the location she started to look around for the key but didn’t find it. “damn, where is it?” she mumbled to herself before looking around to see if maybe there is an other house with a red object. Then she noticed that Jesse was recording her and Jean was going towards the teenagers. “Shit” she thought and started to frantically look around more, then she saw a fire hydrant just on the other side of the street as where the teenagers were. Amy started to run towards it causing her small breasts to bounce up and down and both toys inside of her to really stimulate her.

Once she arrived at the fire hydrant she saw that the teenagers were now all looking directly at her so she had no time to lose. “Please be here” she said to herself as she started to look for the key. Amy then suddenly saw the key right there, on the ground next to the fire hydrant. “Perfect, now I just gotta pick it up and free myself” she thought to herself as she tried to pick up the key with her toes. She managed to pick up the key and lifted it with her feet to her hands behind her back but as she did this she saw that the teenagers were now crossing the street and coming straight to her accompanied by Jean. Amy quickly started to walk back to Lisa’s house while trying to unlock the handcuff. As she was walking she heard some wolf whistles and “Nice ass, care to entertain us?” from the teenagers to which Amy just kept walking and trying to unlock the handcuffs, once she arrived at the gate for Lisa’s property she stopped and tried to unlock the handcuffs there as she didn’t want to risk hearing that she entered the property while being handcuffed causing her to lose.

It took a moment for the handcuffs to be open which allowed the teenagers to catch up to Amy and she was now surrounded by them. Amy really wanted to cover up but knew that she was being recorded and if she covers up then that is an instant loss so instead Amy tried to squeeze past the teenagers but as she did that they grabbed her breasts and ass. Shortly after Amy managed to get through and was now on the property of Lisa’s house and quickly went inside with the toys still inside her. Amy then went to the basement and got greeted by Charles with a “Congratulations, you got the handcuffs off and got the toy still inside, unfortunately it took you nine minutes so you failed” “No, you can’t be serious” replied Amy. “He is, you did take nine minutes” replied Samantha “I’m so sorry, but you will need to roll the dice and then let us touch you, however, we do also have a compromise that we all agreed on”.

Amy took the dice and rolled it “What is the compromise?” she asked. “The compromise that you can choose to take or not is that instead of being touched by all of us for one minute each you can sit on the sybian, which will be on, until you get an other bottle land on you or you have been sitting on the sybian for five minutes, which ever comes last, during this time you also have to choose one person that can still touch you anywhere and control the sybian speed but no fucking.” “Okay, ill take it” said Amy right before seeing that she rolled a 6 causing her to have to roll again and add up the numbers. “Damnit, it really is not my lucky day” said Amy before taking the dice and rolling again. This time she rolled a 2, this means that if she loses an other round she will have to roll 7 dice. “Ok, now I will spin the bottle to choose who can fondle me while I am on the sybian” Jesse and Jean also went to sit down in the circle for this as they followed Amy down to the basement after her dare. Once they sat down the bottle was spun around. “Please be a gentle girl, please be a gentle girl” whispered Amy with her eyes closed and standing naked with two toys inside her outside of the circle. “We have a winner” said Lisa to which Amy opened her eyes and saw that Jesse is the winner. “Oh god” said Amy before sighing and then going to the sybian.

Amy then moved the sybian to where she had been sitting before, took the vibrator out of her pussy but left the plug inside and then lowered herself down on the sybian pushing the dildo of it deep inside her pussy. “I’m going to love this” said Jesse as he turned the sybian on to the lowest speed and then grabbed Amy’s breasts. “lets just get this over with” said Amy before spinning the bottle. As the bottle was spinning Jesse was happily squeezing, rubbing and pulling his little sisters breasts and nipples while also making sure that she had the sybian inside of her as much as it could to have her insides and her clit stimulated at the same time. Once the bottle stopped on Jeff, Jesse turned the speed on the sybian up a little making Amy moan.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: