Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 09:43 PM   #21
moretech

Default Page 16

The bottle stopped on Samantha. “Sam, you will need to take a picture of yourself, fully exposed and clearly visible it‘s you, and then you have to send it to each of us and to your brothers with the caption, I want you to fuck me, Once you have send that you will wait for a reply from them and depending on what they say you will either say it was a mistake and should have been send to somebody else or play along if they give a reply of wanting to fuck you.” said Charles.”Nice” said Jesse while Samantha just sighed and took her phone, Samantha then went to a large, full body, mirror in the next room and took a picture of herself posing naked with her legs wide open giving a nice view to both her breasts and her pussy. Samantha then came back into the game room “Jesse and Jean, can I have your phone numbers please?” asked Samantha. “Sure” said both of them as they gave their phone number to Samantha who then send the picture to everyone in the room and also, one by one, to all three of her brothers. Once she did this she then spun the bottle.

Kati was the lucky winner of this bottle spin and chose to answer the question “Escape artist Harry Houdini died of what causes?” to which Kati replied “cancer”. Kati then looked at the answer and saw that the actual answer was “Acute Appendicitis” making her lose a piece of clothing and therefore also not being tied for winning spot anymore. “Damn, stupid question, ok, fine, ill take off my shirt” said Kati. As Kati started to unbutton her shirt and then take it off while giving a show everyone had their eyes glued to her hands and then chest. “Nice sports bra, care to lose that too?” said Charles “but first you gotta play rock paper scissors to see if you can get that shirt back or not, Jesse, Jean, who will be the player?” “I will be” said Jesse “we already decided this a little ago”. Kati went over to Jesse and played paper to Jesse’s scissors causing her to not be able to keep her shirt. Now that Kati had lost her shirt all of the girls were in their bra and panties or less while Charles was pretty much still fully dressed. “I like the view so far, but those panties and bra’s should also disappear” said Charles “Not going to happen ….. I hope” replied Kati as she spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Charles. “I’ll take an other truth question, this time from my previous slave, Amy” Amy who was still standing because her ass hurt too much and has the anal plug inside her ass then said “have you ever been fucked analy or put anything in your ass?” “No” was the reply from Charles and this time the G.R.E. did not light up to indicate that he was saying the truth. Charles then spun the bottle which landed on Amy.

“Amy, I dare you to flip a coin and say heads or tails, if you were correct, then you will be off the hook, if you are wrong, then you will flip an other coin, if it then lands on heads, then you will sit on Jesse’s lap with his dick inside your pussy while if it lands on tails you will do the same but with Jeff” said Charles “Do both of you accept it?” asked Lisa to Jesse and Jeff “Yes I do” came from both of them. “I hope I guess right” said Amy as she took a coin. “Heads” she said as she flipped it. Amy didn’t really want to look fearing for being wrong but once she did she was relieved that the coin was also showing heads so she was off the hook. “whew, that was scary” said Amy as she now went to try and sit down again hoping her ass would be okay with it. Once she sat down she spun the bottle which landed on herself again.

“Ok then Amy, next dare, I dare you to put a vibrator or dildo of your choice inside your pussy, then get your hands handcuffed behind your back. Once this is done you will then go outside and unlock the handcuffs with the key that I will go put somewhere out there, I will give you three hints as to where I have put it so you will need to find it, if you come back inside with your hands still handcuffed, the toy not inside you anymore or if you took longer than five minutes, then you lose the dare” Amy was debating if she wanted to do this or not, if she did not do it, then she would have lost the dare while if she does do it, many people might see her completely naked, handcuffed and with toys inside her.

After some careful thinking Amy said “I will do it, go and hide the key while I get ready here” Once she said that Amy took the vibrator that she used before and while it was off put it inside her dripping wet pussy, once that was nicely inside she took the handcuffs. “Sam, do you mind handcuffing me?” Samantha handcuffed Amy making sure it wasn’t too tight but also not able to get free at all. “I wonder where Charles will put the key” said Kati. A few minutes later Charles came back down in the basement. “Good, you’re ready, the first hint is, It is not on this side of the street, the second hint is, It is close to a house that has gate to their property, the final hint is, it is next to a red object” said Charles.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: