Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 09:01 PM   #20
moretech

Default Page 15

The bottle stopped on Charles again. “Oh, me again, ill choose a truth from Jean, or do I need to pick from the players” “No, from Jean is fine, if she wants to” replied Lisa “Ok then, Jean, ask me a truth question” said Charles to which Jean started to think and then said “What is the longest you’ve ever given head?” This question surprised everyone including Charles who said “I have never given head”. However, the G.R.E. indicated that that was a lie. “What why would this say it’s a ……” Charles paused “Oh crap, I forgot about a long time ago when I didn’t know what it really was, I just saw some other people do it and I then did that with a friend” this caused everyone to burst into laughter “You failed a truth question, take something off!” said Kati who was now tied with Charles again to win.

“I’ll take off my shirt” he said and then promptly took the shirt off. “Who wants to play the rock paper scissors for this?” he asked Jean and Jesse who then flipped a coin. “That will be me” said Jesse before getting up to play the game. Jesse played a Rock while Charles played paper making Charles win and allowing him to keep his shirt after the game. Charles then spun the bottle again, this time the bottle stopped on Jeff. “I will do my best for a question, what will I get?” said Jeff. The question Jeff got was “Where did Mother Teresa run a leprosy clinic from 1950 until her death in1997?” to which Jeff said “I know this, what was it again?” before thinking a little longer. “Too slow, dice roll and spanking time” said Amy who was breathing heavily from the stimulation she was getting.

Jeff rolled the dice and got a 6 to which he cheered “No spanking for me just yet, I got a six which is a free pass”. Amy got annoyed by this but that is fair and square. “How long until my slave minutes are up?” she quickly said to change the subject a little. “Uhm, let me check” said Charles who then looked at the clock. “oh, you’re actually done” he said.

Amy quickly took the vibrator out of her wet cunt and felt relieved as she could get some rest now. Jeff then spun the bottle as Amy went to lay on her back with her legs nicely spread for all to see her shiny pussy. The bottle stopped on Amy at this time to which Jeff said “Amy, I get to give you a dare”. Amy looked up for a moment and saw that the bottle did indeed land on her. “Ok, what do I need to do?” she said. “I dare you to say the alphabet backwards without mistakes and without taking breaks longer than two seconds in between each letter” Amy was relieved that she could just stay laying down for that said “Z Y X W V T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A” “Nicely done” said Jeff before Jesse said “She failed” “Did she?” asked a Kati and Samantha. “yes, she forgot U” I also voice recorded it for proof” he said holding a voice recorder app up on his phone.

Everybody listened to the recording and realized that Amy did forget the U. “He’s right, you forgot U, so you failed” said Jeff correcting his previous statement. “Time for you to roll a dice again Amy” said Lisa while handing the dice to the still exhausted Amy. Amy took the dice and somewhat tossed it “What did it land on?” she asked. “Well, let’s just say you will have to present your ass to us again” said Samantha. As this was said Amy sat up for a moment and looked that the dice was a four meaning if she lost a few more times she would be a slave for a minimum of one week. “Can I just lay on my stomach while the spanking happens?” asked Amy “Yes, but only if Jesse and Jean can also do spanking, if you do stand up, then they will not spank” said Charles. “Okay” replied Amy as she went to lay on her stomach with her legs spread nice and wide.

“As Jesse pointed out that Amy lost he should get the first go at it, don’t you guys agree?” said Charles. “Yes, that seems fair, Jesse, will you go and spank your sisters’ ass please? The limit is two spanks so make them count” replied Samantha. “With pleasure” said Jesse as he got up and went over to his sister, once at his sister he sat down next to her “Sorry not sorry, Little sis” he said as he slapped Amy’s ass hard, causing Amy to yell out “AAAAAAH, that freaking hurt!” followed by an other just as strong slap from Jesse on her other ass cheek. “Next up, Jeff as he gave the dare” Jeff then got up and went to sit on Amy’s back with his bare ass and then slapped her twice in quick succession “Who’s next?” asked Jeff. “I’ll go next” said Samantha “Amy, I got a deal for you, If you put an anal plug in your ass until I say otherwise, then I will not slap you, do you accept this deal?” Asked Samantha. “I have never put anything in my ass before so if you promise that you will be careful when putting it in, then I will accept it, this spanking really hurts” “I promise” replied Samantha as she went to Jean’s bag and looked for an anal plug. Once she found one Samantha went over to Amy, lubed up the plug and Amy’s ass and then pushed the plug inside of Amy. “That feels weird” said Amy.

“As Jean’s plug is being used, she can go next with the spanking” said Charles. Jean was much nicer than Jesse as she spanked Amy. Amy’s red ass cheeks wobbled from the slaps and the toy inside her gave her an added thrill as it pushed against the insides of her ass. After Jean Lisa went next and said “Just like with Samantha I will give you an option, you can either get spanked as hard as I can or allow me to give you a dare later on in the game when it is not your turn, losing that dare is the same as losing any other dare, what do you say to this deal?” “I’ll take it” replied Amy.

Kati decided to go next and spanked Amy’s ass nice and hard, once again making the toy move around inside Amy. “Aaaah” came from Amy in an almost moaning way when Kati gave the second spank partially on the plug. Lastly, Charles could spank Amy. “Your ass is nice and red already, maybe I should also give you a deal” Charles said giving Amy hope until he suddenly just spanked her ass causing a loud slapping sound quickly followed by a second one. “well, that’s done, now you have to stop laying on your stomach as you can not cover up, also, spin the bottle” said Kati. Amy turned around and tried to sit but quickly got up “My ass hurts too much to sit down, I hate you guys” she said while going to the bottle and spinning it.

The bottle stopped on Charles who asked “Buddy, what do I need to do?” Jeff replied with “You will need to put a dildo on your head and without using your hands or it falling down, walk to the other side of the room, use the dildo that was inside Samantha before” “Okay” replied Charles as he went to the dildo and picked it up. “it’s not really wet anymore, that’s a bummer” said Charles with a grin towards Samantha as he put it on his head and started to walk to the other side of the room. A few moments later Charles made it and the dildo did not fall. Charles then went back to the circle and spun the bottle.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote