View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 06:48 AM   #35
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London Part 02

We got home late, should I resist him? Yes, but could I resist him, naked in my bed? No. Without all the juicy details the boy got a real fuck, a hard deep one, bashing his prostate, not just a ride of a hard cock.

I woke early, tired, my body clock is on an earlier rise to the boys, he slept soundly or maybe it was the fuck?

We sat and made plans, a trip out, stretch my legs some culture, the Tate Modern, art! After a short trip we got to the Tate, to be honest I did think some of the "art" was pretty crap, a supermarket till receipt, what is all that about! Then the boy asked to go to see a guided tour, he explained little, I did not mind, so I waited for him. We looked around more at the art, zoomed up to the 10th floor for a 360 degree view of the london skyline. I offered him a drink a snack, he declined (maybe I, his Master wanted one? But we left, crossed the millennium bridge, towards St Pauls,then headed towards home, later the boy spied a "coffee" shop we went in (he was hungry he ordered two snacks (greedy boy) and a drink, we ate, he said little.

We walked several miles, it gave us a chance to chat, well, I chatted, he listened, sometimes he talked, sometimes he just "grunted". We stopped on the way and shopped, A fresh spiced chichen, hot to have for Sunday (we were planning a meal out Saturday night), everybody loves a sunday roast with all the trimmings, the rest cold on Monday, I would cook, take control in the kitchen as well as the bedroom after the "pizza" escapade.

We sat talked, he seemed moody, complained that I did not like the Tate, that he had dragged me there (no we had planned to go earlier). he failed to explain about work by Marina Abramović he had seen on the guided tour while I sat and waited. I missed a perfect ten minute long explanation on her work in Milan. It is also so close to all the D/s dynamic, questions of gender, identity, society. (to be honest I did not know who she was or the subject relevence, communucation!). (EDIT --- The boy put the pizza he bought into the oven, a easy meal for us, but effort zero! I warned him that hot ovens and naked genitals are not a good mix, I did not want a trip to A&E). The boy was pissing me off, very disrespectfull, enough, I slapped his face hard, told him to write his diary, later, I called him into the bathroom, told him to lie in the bath and open his mouth, he complied, I then pissed on him, and in him, my bladder emplied, the little shit, I left him telling him to wait to dry, I was tired so went to bed and quickly driffted off.

Several hours later I awoke alone, in the dark, I could hear movement, I looked down, my side of the bed, "he" was there covered in a blanket, "he" was right not to wake me and get into the bed without my permission. "Would you like to get into the bed, boy?", "Yes, please, sir!", so he crawled in hoping that his naked body would please and arouse me.

More soon,

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-05-2017 at 12:52 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: