Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 03:04 PM   #17
moretech

Default Page 13

Once both Charles and Amy were in an other room Charles closed the door and said “Well my slave, I will make you a deal” “What do you want me to do? I am your slave so I will do whatever you tell me to do” “Good, first, so the others don’t know of the real reason, I want you to put a vibrator inside your pussy and on until the nineteen minutes are up or until I tell you otherwise” Amy opened the bag and took one of her vibrators and lube, she then lubed up the vibrator and turned it on before slowly pushing it inside her tight pussy. “Now, for the real reason you are here…..” started Charles.

At the same time everybody else was wondering what Amy and Charles were doing until they both came out of the room and saw Amy with the vibrator clearly visible inside her pussy. Amy then walked over to Jesse and said “Let’s play” while letting out a slight moan. “For your jacket, we show our choice on three” said Jesse “One two three” came from both Jesse and Amy. Jesse went for Paper while Amy went for Scissors. “Amy can get her jacket back after today’s game” said Jean. “for your left shoe now” “One two Three” Amy lost with Scissors against rock. “Now your right shoe” this time Amy lost with Paper against scissors. “Next up, your left sock” this was a draw with both players choosing paper and then Amy lost with Rock. “Your other sock now” Amy lost this one with choosing Rock again “Now for the fun parts, your dress” said Jesse thinking he figured out what Charles and Amy were doing in the other room. This time Amy chose Scissors and Jesse chose Rock. “Sweet, now for your bra” “I didn’t wear a bra” “Even better, your panties then” was the reply from Jesse and then they played the game again to which Amy chose Rock again and so did Jesse. They then played an other round and Amy chose paper while Jesse chose rock again causing Amy to win the panties round. “At least you get to keep your panties and jacket” said Kati to which Amy shook her head and said “For my jacket and panties, can we play one more game, for both pieces at the same time” “Uhm, sure, but why?” “I’ll tell everyone after the round” Amy replied. They then played an other round and Amy carefully watched Jesse’s hands as he chose Paper while Amy chose scissors before quickly changing to rock.

“Now, not that I am complaining but will you tell us why you wanted to play an other round to lose all your clothes?” Asked Jesse. Amy nodded and said “As a slave I was told to play one extra round for all the pieces of clothing that I won to be able to keep and if I won that round then I would have had to let you fuck me for the remainder of my slave time and I am not too fond of being fucked just yet, especially not by my brother” “Oh, that’s kind of dirty, why did you do that to her Charles?” Asked Samantha. “Because I can” replied Charles.

The next games of Rock Paper Scissor were fair games and Samantha was allowed to keep her Pants, belt and one shoe with her bra and shirt still to be determined. Lisa can keep her sweater and tank top with her bra and panties still to be determined, Kati was lucky and managed to be able to keep everything with her shirt, bra and panties still to be determined, Jeff managed to be able to keep his pants but lost everything else with his boxers still to be determined and Charles managed to keep one shoe and still have pants, hoodie, shirt and possibly underwear to be determined.

Next Kati spun the bottle which stopped spinning on Samantha “Lisa, what is my dare?” “Okay” said Lisa “I dare you to move my dildo and two more from here to the other side of the hallway while your hands are tied behind your back. If your hands, feet or mouth touches the dildo or ground, except for feet for ground, or you drop one of them underway, then you lose”. While Lisa said this she placed her own 7 inch dildo on the ground. At the same time Jean went to the bag that she had brought down and took out a vibrator and a 10 inch dildo from it and placed them next to the first dildo. Once this was done Samantha got her hands tied behind her back with some handcuffs that Amy took out of her bag. “Well then, let’s get started” said Samantha who moved to the first dildo and started to think how she can move them.

Samantha then bend down above it and tried to slide the dildo inside her pussy that was to move it but it fell over to which she said “Is it okay if somebody pushed it inside my pussy so I can move it or do I have to do it on my own?” “You can ask Jesse or Jean, however, if you do so, then we all can touch you where ever we want for the time that you are trying to move it, including slowing you down” said Lisa. Samantha quickly started to think for a while and then said “Jesse, please put the first dildo inside my pussy”. Jesse happily got up and took the dildo “Bend over” he said to which Samantha bend over and spread her legs a little clearly giving access and view to her ass and pussy. Jesse took this opportunity to rub Samantha’s pussy while saying “We need some natural lubrication, let’s fix that” Jesse then put his finger inside Samantha and shortly after pushed the dildo inside of Samantha causing Samantha to let out a moan.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote