Thread: Fiction: A winter's tale
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 07:14 AM   #18
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

When Phoebe had got dressed, we walked to the boys' room. I had a slight feeling of apprehension about seeing them when only yesterday we had been rescued naked by them, and that no doubt that fact that I had walked in on Ryan in the nude would be on his mind as well as mine.

Megan and Rhiannon were sitting on one bed, Ryan and Charlie on the other. Clearly the topic of last night's events had already been discussed, as it wasn't the first thing that was brought up on our arrival.

'Running a little late aren't we girls?', Ryan said.

'Yeah, well we spent ages looking for Meg's phone', I said. I handed it to her.

'Where did you find it?', she asked.

'Under your pillow', said Phoebe, giving a smug grin to her, and making eye contact. Megan looked mortified, her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. Phoebe was still grinning, as she walked in front of Ryan and Charlie, and with her back to them, pulled the vibrator out of the top of her bag for an instant, before setting it back inside and leaving her bag on the floor. Rhiannon had also noticed, she smirked, realizing Phoebe's plan and suddenly there was an awkward silence.

'So guys, what's the plan?', I asked, keen to break the silence. Megan was dumbstruck.

'Well, let us get you some drinks', Charlie said. He poured a cup of vodka and coke for each of us.

'How about a game of truth or dare?', Phoebe said excitedly.

'Oh my God, what are you twelve still?', Ryan joked.

'Not that type of truth or dare!', Phoebe retorted, 'a racy version!'

Both boys winked at each other.

'Sure, why not?', said Charlie.

'How are we going to choose who gets picked?', Ryan asked.

'I've got an idea', I said, pulling an empty glass bottle of beer from the boys' bin. 'We'll spin the bottle'. I placed it in the middle of the group, and span it. Predictably it landed on me.

'Unlucky Shan!', Ryan said, 'truth or dare?'

'Fine, truth', I said.

'Ok, of the girls in the room, who is the prettiest?', he asked.

'That's so unfair!', I protested.

'It's fine, you're all hot anyway so it doesn't make a difference', Ryan reassured me.

'Yeah Shan, I won't take offense whoever you say', Rhiannon said honestly. Megan and Phoebe nodded their agreement.

'Ok well personally I think Phoebe is the prettiest, just because I like blonde hair and she's got an athletic physique', I said, aware that I was blushing.

'Ok we didn't ask for that much detail!', Ryan joked. I chanced a look at Phoebe, who had a faint smile on her face as she stared at the bottle.

I reached down and gave it a spin. It landed on Ryan.

'Yes, revenge!', I said.

He sighed, 'fine, truth then'.

I thought for a moment. 'Any ideas girls?'

Phoebe spoke immediately, 'which of you two has the bigger dick?'. I couldn't believe she had dared to ask. Neither could either of the guys apparently.

'Well that escalated quickly!', Charlie said with a snort.

'Seriously?!', Ryan looked shocked.

'Seriously, hey none of us are going to repeat anything that gets said in here outside of this room, agreed?'. We all agreed.

'Fine, soft or hard?', Ryan said. Charlie shot him a look before he realized what he had said.

'What?!', Rhiannon blurted out. 'I could believe you seeing each other soft, but why the hell have you seen each other hard?!'

Ryan blushed deeply. Charlie put his hands on his face and collapsed backwards onto the bed groaning.

'Yeah, what aren't you telling us guys?', Phoebe joked.

'No I mean...', Ryan tried to dig himself out of the hole he had made for himself.

'Go on', Meg pushed.

'Fine, you wouldn't know, being girls'

'Know what?', I pushed.

'Well you wake up in the morning and sometimes you've got a hard-on', he said embarrassed and red in the face.

All the girls laughed,including myself. Charlie shook his head, looking at the floor. Ryan was smiling awkwardly, floundering. When we had finally finished laughing, I pressed, 'so go on then, tell us both ways'.

'Well we haven't exactly measured have we?', Ryan said.

'No but you must have some idea', Phoebe pushed.

'Well, I would say that I'm probably bigger soft', he paused.

Charlie took his hand away from his face, 'fuck off, I'm bigger soft!', he said.

'Yeah right, we know that's not true', Ryan retorted.

'I so am!', Charlie insisted, 'we both know that!'

'Hold on boys, let's not get argumentative here! We all know it's not how big it is, it's how you use it!', Rhiannon interjected, 'but still, how about hard?'

'Me', Charlie said matter of fact-ly.

'Oh so you've been staring at my dick in the mornings have you?', Ryan challenged.

'Are you disagreeing?', Charlie shot back.

'Yes!', Ryan riposted.

'Then you must have had a good look at mine too!', Charlie said triumphantly.

'Hang on guys, there's clearly only one way to settle this', Phoebe said.

Ryan laughed sarcastically, 'no way!', he said.

'So no conclusion, either way?', I asked.

'I'm bigger, hard and soft', Ryan said.

'You're not!', Ryan retorted again.

'Leave it guys, we'll settle this some other time!', Megan said, ending the debate. Ryan reached down and span the bottle again.

It landed on Phoebe, who picked truth.

'Surprise, surprise', Ryan muttered, 'Phoebe, how often do you masturbate?'

Phoebe blushed as Ryan had, 'I have nothing to hide, back home it was like every day, or every two days, here it's more like ever three of four?'.

Ryan smiled and nodded as Phoebe span the bottle. It landed right on Megan.

'Yes!', Phoebe said, and I knew exactly what she was planning to do. Megan looked wary, but picked truth.

Phoebe smirked, 'Meg, do you have a sex toy, and if so, what is it?'.

Ryan and Charlie were almost too excited to speak to hear the answer.

Meg looked at the floor, 'no I don't have a sex toy'.

'Really?', Phoebe asked, 'are you sure?', her hand moved towards her bag.

'Ok, alright, I do have a toy'

'And what is it?'

'It's a vibrator', she said.

The boys went wild, high fiving each other and cheering. 'Have you got it here in Whistler?', Charlie asked.

'Yes I do', she said, a slight dejected smile spreading across her face.

Both guys erupted into laughter again. Eager to move the topic on, Megan reached down and span the bottle. I wondered if that was the last we would see of the vibrator. It landed on Rhiannon.

'Ok, I'll do a dare if the next person also promises to do a dare', we all agreed.

'Ok Rhi, I dare you to take an item of clothing off'

'What?!', she said in disbelief.

'Go on, off with your clothes!', the guys cheered again. Typical guys. I remarked to myself.

'Socks don't count right?', she asked hopefully. Meg shook her head. Rhi stood up and quickly pulled her shirt off and dropped it on the bed. She covered up with her arms in front of her bra and midriff at first, then decided that it wasn't worth it, reached down and span the bottle again. It was on Charlie this time.

'Guess it has to be a dare then!', he said.

'Right Charlie, let's see you kiss Ryan'. I gasped, along with Megan. Phoebe burst into laughter. Ryan went wide-eyed.

'No way!', Charlie said, 'no way in hell!'

'It's a dare, you've got to do it!', she said.

'What like a proper kiss? No way, no way, no fucking way!', he protested.

'Really? Pussy', Rhiannon said, poking him playfully.

Ryan then leaned over to Charlie and whispered something in his ear. Charlie nodded.

'Ok, here's a deal', he said.

'I'm listening', Rhiannon replied.

'We will kiss, if, and only if, two of you kiss first'.

'Ohhh, interesting!', Rhiannon said. Phoebe seemed to have an idea. She crawled over to Rhiannon, and whispered in her ear as Charlie and Ryan had done.

'Counter-offer', she said, in a business-like tone, 'you have to play gay chicken, if two of us kiss'.

'What's that?', Charlie asked.

'You two have to kiss, then get more and more sexual into one of you freaks out and can't take it any more', she explained, 'and let's say the loser has to strip down to their underwear, just to make it fun'.

'Fine, counter counter-offer', Ryan riposted, 'all you have to kiss, and between you you have to take off two items of clothing, then we'll do it'. Charlie looked at him as if he should have demanded more, as we all nodded and agreed. 'But you have to take off the clothes first!', he added.

'Ok girls, this should be good', Megan said, 'who's taking off what? Rhi shouldn't have to as she's already taken off her shirt. Given that you two are wearing dresses, this could be pretty tricky', she said to me and Phoebe. 'Ok, I'll take off my top, and one of you two can take off your panties'.

Phoebe stood up straight away and pulled down her thong from under her dress. Charlie and Ryan looked mesmerized. Megan followed with her top, and the boys cheered again.

'Ok, who's going to kiss who?', Rhiannon said.

'We'll kiss first', Phoebe said, looking at me. My heart leaped and began to beat faster. Obviously it wasn't the first time that we would kiss, but this time I was significantly less drunk. Phoebe leaned in. I half expected her to just give me peck on the lips, but our lips locked, her hands found the back of my head and I held her face as out tongues met. It lasted only 5 seconds, but it felt like time stopped. She tasted of chapstick and coca-cola. It was only when we broke away that I realized the boys were, predictably, hollering and applauding us.

'Wow, good going girls!', Ryan laughed, 'you're up Meg!'

Rhiannon looked more hesitant, but Megan dived straight in, clutching Rhiannon's face and forcing her tongue inside her mouth. Rhiannon put up no fight, but didn't appear to be enjoying it as much as Megan, Phoebe or myself. The broke apart and Rhiannon wiped her mouth, before straight away saying, 'right you two, it's time for the fun bit!'.

Charlie groaned. Ryan looked awkwardly at him.

'Get in the middle you two', Phoebe said, moving the bottle aside. They knelt opposite each other in the center, with the four of us girls around them.

'Who's your bet on?', Megan asked to no one in particular.

'Ryan's going to win', Rhiannon said.

'I think Charlie', I said, making eye contact with him and winking. He rolled his eyes.

They awkwardly put their hand on each others' shoulders, and Charlie held the back of Ryan's head.

'Remember, loser has to strip to their undies', Phoebe reminded them.

'This doesn't leave this room, alright?', Ryan said, before launching himself at Charlie. Their lips locked and he held Charlie's face, while Charlie held Ryan's back. Ryan moved his hands down Charlie's back, and held a buttock in each hand, evidently squeezing. Charlie followed suit, and was the first to push further, slipping a hand inside the back of Ryan's jeans. Charlie visibly winced, but continued to kiss his friend, their tongues playing together, biting each others' lips. Ryan upped the ante, and lifted Charlie's shirt slightly, touching his abdomen, before Charlie could respond, Ryan had begun to push his hand down into the front of his boxers.

'No, that's me done!', Charlie said, pulling away. Ryan cheered, along with the rest of us.

'How are you say comfortable with that, are you bi or something?', Charlie asked.

'I'm no comfortable with it at all, but I don't want to have to strip!'

'Come on then Charlie, give us a show!', Megan urged him on. I made no effort to conceal the fact that I was looking forward to seeing Charlie stripping down.

Charlie stood up and pulled his socks off. Next his t-shirt was up and over his head, revealing his chiseled musculature. He was far more muscular than Ryan, with noticeable biceps, a broad chest and shoulders and well-toned abs. I couldn't help but stare, and notice that he was pale-skinned and hairless save his armpits.

'Do I have to?', he asked hopefully.

'Yes!', we all shouted in response. He undid his zipper and and pulled his pants down his legs, revealing his gray Hollister boxer-briefs. Megan wolf whistled. As he pulled down his jeans, I noticed that, like his top half, his legs were also virtually hairless, and the hair only really started below his knees, though it was fair and hardly noticeable.

'Nice!', Phoebe said admiringly. I wolf-whistled my agreement.

'Happy now?', he said as he sat back down.

'Very!', Rhiannon said.

Charlie span the bottle next, and it landed on Ryan.

'I'll go for dare then, now that we're all doing it!'

'Ryan, there's only one dare I can really give you now isn't there?', Charlie clapped him on the back.

'Fine!', Ryan stood up and began to strip. His socks were off first, then his shirt, and then his jeans. He was left in just some blue Calvin Klein boxer-briefs. Although it was only yesterday that I had seen Ryan in an even greater state of undress, I took great pleasure in seeing him like this again. I compared the two. Ryan was slightly taller, and darker skinned than Charlie, but Charlie had a far more muscular physique, and made Ryan look almost boyish. Facially I preferred Charlie, though Ryan was certainly not bad-looking. From a quick glance at their hidden packages, it was impossible to answer the earlier question on who was biggest.

Ryan span next and it landed on me.

'Dare', I said, unafraid.

Ryan thought, then said, 'I dare you to give your underwear to Phoebe, and to put hers on instead'. Creative. I thought. I didn't hesitate though, I stood up, carefully pulled down my thong and looked at it. And that's when I realized I was soaking wet, and my thong was showing the evidence. I screwed it up in my hand so as not to let the guys see, and handed it to Phoebe. I suspected she might not mind, and as she took it in her hand, she gave me a knowing wry look, and slipped it on.

'Bit tight!', she said with a laugh, 'definitely a wedgie going on down there!'

I grabbed Phoebe's and it up my legs. It was looser than my own, but it still fitted nicely. I felt a rush of arousal to my privates as I realized I was wearing something that only a few minutes earlier had been touching Phoebe's most intimate area.

'Ok guys, how about something a bit different?', Megan said.

'Like what?', Phoebe asked.

'I have an idea for something to spice things up, but it only involves the boys, kind of', she said.

'Try us', Ryan said. Charlie looked eager to know.

'Ok, so here's the idea. It's a test to see which of you has the most self-control'.

'Go on', Ryan said.

'The two of you have to sit and be totally still while we try to get you horny. Whichever of you either touches us, or pops a boner first, loses, and has to do a forfeit'.

'Woah, what is it that you're going to do though?', Charlie asked.

'It's up to us', Megan said with a wink.

Ryan and Charlie conferred again in whispers.

'What's the forfeit?', Ryan asked.

'Whoever loses has to get naked, and loses their pubes!'

Ryan's mouth dropped open, and Ryan just laughed. 'But what's in it for us?'

Megan thought, 'how about the winner gets a prize?' she said.

'It would have to be a fucking great prize!', Charlie retorted.

'It would be, the winner gets to choose one of us to give them a personal, private striptease'. Both boys evidently liked the idea of this.

'Down to naked?', Ryan asked.

'Down to naked. Everyone's ok with that aren't they?', she looked about the girls. We all nodded our agreement.

'Right boys, let's see who has the most self control!'

My heart was pounding, my brain wondering how on earth the events of the evening had got to this. Then I remembered that we were all drinking, and already on our fourth drinks.

Ryan and Charlie had huge grins on their faces.

'How's this going to work then?', Ryan asked.

Megan pulled up two chairs and put them back to back in the middle of the room.

'You two are going to sit down and not move. You will each choose for each other one of us to tease you. The two who don't take part will judge whether or not you have a boner. Who are your choices then?'

'You can have Meg', Charlie said to Ryan.

'I knew you'd say that', Ryan retorted. 'You can have Phoebe'.

I thanked my lucky stars I wasn't doing the teasing.

'Alright boys, let's play!', Meg said. I stuck some music on my iPhone and Meg and Phoebe began to dance.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: