View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 01:06 PM   #9
nobody's_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
i rolled 1 4 4 so its 9

have fun
I use to do one dare then post my report and do next the one and so on, but this time I did it differently. I did dare number 9 right after 11 because they both required the same thing: ice play. So, I came from the kitchen with an ice cube and returned to the blanked that was waiting for me on the bedroom floor, knelt on it and bent over so that my nipples were over the towel, then started drawing cold circles with the ice all over my left nipple. After a minute or so, I moved to my right nipple and continued teasing it with the ice until I decided that it was my clit's turn to be rewarded with some coldness. Moments later, my nipples started to burn like hell because of yesterday's clamping and my clit became numb. I moved the cube all over my pussy, rubbing my pussy lips and teasing my hole but without inserting the cube (although I was very tempted). I went back to my clit and kept the ice cube still, making my sensitive part numb once again. The cube was melting very slow over my very cold clit and I was glad when it was finally over. My nipples were very stingy and swollen so I put on my tank top only to admire the big erect nipples what I never had.
Thank you for your roll. I really like my erect nipples although the ice made them very painful after yesterday's play. I hope you enjoyed my report.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 04-26-2017 at 01:09 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote