View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 02:44 AM   #29
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Wow, its just one day now!

Well one day to go until boy A is waiting at the rail staion, eyes down a happy smile on his face, "Looking for somebody", "Sir" he utters from his lips, he hugs me tight and gives me a deep sensual kiss, no longer scared as its our second real life meeting, "Mmm, put me down boy, dont suck all of the air out of my lungs", he wispers into my ear "Take he home Sir, I have missed you so much", "Take my bag, boy". I check he is collared and dressed as I require, wearing no underwear and his new tight jeans, showing off his now nice little fuckable ass. I know the horny slut has not spunked for weeks, a good boy, maybe I will let him spunk for me and watch him drift away on the waves of another fantastic sexual orgasm.

Now to organise my self, pack a few things, ropes, leather straps, bindings, sex toys for him and myself, maybe some panties for my boy plus of course spare boxers for me as he will be taking these well used ones that I am wearing home, again, his second "Trophy" pair, his link to his beloved Sir.

Tomorrow night after a few hours together, I plan to take the boy out to the cinema, I have booked a double premier seat for both of us, so he can cuddle up to me in the dark, a treat for him, I get my treat and enjoyment later, once I get him home, behind closed doors!

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote