View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 08:02 PM   #242
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Ok, finally, here's my report....

Three days ago...
I keep on thinking about what I said last time... "I don't like cornertime, yet, I could try it again".
And I'd still like to try, really, only, I don't know if I can do it. I don't have that much time.
Unless....
Well, I could have time right now. It's night, the others are asleep... What if?....
It takes me only few minutes, and everything's ready.
The time starts.

So, here I am, again. It will be a looong wait, so I close my eyes, try to relax and not to think about anything.
I'm even naked from the waist down, this time, trying to avoid the discomfort - and the distraction - of panties around my ankles...
Doesn't work well, though... I'm thinking about a lot of things. About my report (I'll never be able to remember... well, everything. It could be a very short report...), or those who succeeded in doing this kneeling. I wouldn't last 30 seconds that way. They have all my respect and admiration.
I yawn... well, obviously: I should be asleep, after all, and I'm a bit tired. But, all in all, I'm fine enough, and I really want to go on. I don't feel stupid anymore, and this time I started the task for very specific reasons.
To prove myself that I can do it, to have back my little spot in Sir Sam's signature... but above all.... Well, I noticed how genuinely happy Sir Sam is everytime someone join this "adventure" and share his experience... and it's a good thing make someone happy, right? A nice feeling. So, well...
Too bad I didn't have time to enter the site and post my claim... Actually, it didn't occurred to me... Well, never mind. It will be a surprise.
After a while, the night's noises change, and suddenly I'm sure the first hour is already over. But, it can't be possible... doesn't feel like...
And then I realize: I'm not fighting with myself, not this time.
On the contrary: I'm calm, almost... relaxed. I know exactly why I'm doing this, I'm absolutely sure I can do it, and I'm just... waiting.
Patiently.
Wow. This is a big difference.
Unfortunately, this doesn't help with the physical discomfort. Again, maybe I'm moving too much, but...

Perhaps around the 120 minutes, pain hits. Hard. Very hard. Don't know how, I manage not to break the position, but I have to rub my neck for few minutes. The pain subside a little, but I'd need to change my position to actually relax my neck....
This is when I start to fight a little, again. I'd need to stop, but I'm so close to the end... I just have to hold on, just a little bit more... Ten, five minutes.... I'm almost done, I'm absolutely sure.
And I'm right. Not even two minutes after, the timer rings.
YES!!! DID IT!!!....
Wow....

I wonder if I could try it again........
Thanks for doing this time!
Oh yes.. I proudly carry your name in my signature with all the others that did over 2 hours of standing for me.
And you are very right. I remember each individual report. Each is different. Each is personal. And all are great. I feel honoured by all.

It is so nice to read the contrast with your previous report. The moment i did read you redid the cornertime but did not have time to post yet i did reread your previous report. You are very right. I am very genuine happy with each contribution. Handing out cornertime is a big like (a even have a blog on it).

You were so quite this time. Your beginning was peacefull. No panic. Just nice thoughts. I feel flattered. I feel honoured.

It's really great how you got yourself floating. A big vontrast with the first time. You simply knew you would make it. This was not a curious trial. This was a well choosen sacrifice. You knew itbwould be long and boring. You were prepared and did not even care. It is great.

On the one hand i don't like the physical discomfort that comes with these long times because they more or less prevent figurng out how long one could stand the boredom, how long one could be floating.
On the other had. I like the discomfort. It belongs to the cornertime. It definitely belongs to the sacrifice that needs to be made.

This thread is devious. "Just" 5 minutes extra. How hard can it be? This thread is devious and it is intended to be devious. I really enjoy the extra 5 minutes of sacrifice you made. You did proof you could do it. You did proof you wanted it it for me. Thanks!!!

The end is grotesk! You struggled .... And made it! And clearly..... Fully certain you could have done even 5 minutes more. Where does it end???........

Thanks.
And.....
It is absolutely not necessary to worry about your english. Your story was great to read!

140 minutes done.
And actually 145 minutes also done.... So...... 150 minutes is challanged!

Who takes the 2.5hr milestone??

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post: