Thread: Fiction: daughters fun
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 12:52 AM   #78
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Funny old world - I wrote a piece for this months ago and was convinced I had posted it now it appears I hadn't so it is part of this:

‘Hello Jessie,’ said a female voice she recognised as being an old friend from school;
‘Hello Aggie,’ Jess replied, smiling and noting she wasn’t on her own.

Aggie had always had a way of getting people to do what she wanted and Jess had proved susceptible to being easily led, until they day they played Truth or Dare with a few of the boys and they had lost, firstly their clothing and then accepting forfeits; Aggie choosing to let the boys feel her body as they wanted, and Jess opting for the forfeit to walk naked across the school yard past the teachers study.
Jess had been caught and whilst trying to lie herself out of the situation and not get anyone else involved, Aggie had been discovered tied to a bicycle rack with both their uniforms, minus underwear, in a pile nearby.

Since then they had hardly been allowed to say a word to each other and both had reacted differently. Aggie had surrounded herself with what she called ‘Aggies Crew’ causing mayhem until the police and the school had clamped down on her and in the end she had the ultimate insult of having Jess thrown in her face as a perfect example of what could be achieved with some hard work.

Jess though had discovered that the thrill of being naked in public was a major turn on; her nipples had been hard and her pussy soaking all the way across the school yard; she had resolved that so long as no one else got in trouble, she would enjoy her new found sexuality and resorted to visiting the toilets on her way in to school where her bra (and period allowing) panties would often be removed, then flashing her tits and sometimes pussy at any one who would look, finally developing this into being as near or entirely naked, as often as possible in any lesson or free period that allowed, with unexpected private tutorial results.

‘Perfect’ she thought to herself, Aggie and her ‘new crew’ just what I need.
She had heard about Aggies new crew through the old girls grapevine, allegedly eight well hung cocks and three didn’t care, so long as they got fucked as much as they could, girls, plus Aggie herself.

Jess looked around seeing a couple of faces she semi-recognised from the estate but most of them were new to her. She counted seven guys and two girls in all as they surrounded her.

From behind a hand grabbed her head and before she could react another was over her mouth and she was being hauled down. Hands grabbed her legs as she was on the ground and she felt a knee in the small of her back as her arms were pulled quickly behind her back and her wrists were taped together.

Jess moved a few times but gave up testing the bonds when Aggie said, ‘You really piss me off. You have a great body and you used it to get what you wanted from teachers and now you run naked around estates and shopping centres. You are a fucking slut and nothing more.’

She was lifted up and ‘forced marched’ in to the house making sure to play act with a little resistance and getting a stick across her ass for the trouble. She was stood under a lamp as Aggie left the room and several of the gang took the opportunity to have their picture taken with her, playing with her tits and pussy as Jess subtly spread her legs enough to give them access and enjoying their delight on discovering they could finger her too. It stopped when Aggie appeared, clad in a black bra and with an enormous dildo protruding from the belt around her thighs that it occurred to Jess that perhaps things weren’t going to be as much fun as she had thought.

‘Fuck Aggie’ said one of the other girls, ‘you will kill her with that monster.’
‘Split her, more like,’ said a guy.
‘Why don’t you get her ready for me then,’ said Aggie and there was a mad scramble.

Jess was lost under a sea of hands, mouths on her tits biting and stretching her nipples, slaps to her tits and ass, fingers inside her cunt, clit being rubbed until she was close to cumming but left hanging as another hand took over, her body being moved around as though she was paper until finally someone decided her ass was game and her hole was filled with something hard. That seemed to up their game; Mouths and fingers became cocks and solid objects, calls of ‘try this, try that’ and they fucked her as Aggie wound them up.
‘There is an old poker in the shed’ she heard Aggie say and soon it was being inserted in Jess’s ass. Calling each of the gang by their pet name, Aggie encouraged them further, whilst at the same time instructing each of them to get naked and only Jess was to be fucked.

Jess took three loads of cum down her throat but the rest went inside her cunt and ass, until the guys had nothing else to spend in her body and they crawled around Aggie as the girls took over. The girls decided they would treat her as the slut they despised, they blind folded her and then one of them took a pair of scissors and chopped her hair short. Using the belts from several pairs of discarded jeans they began to whip her, always one holding her legs wide so that the other could whip her cunt, before working back up her body to her tits. They were pegged her breasts and then using the belts, whipped the pegs off. Only for them to be replaced moments later and more pegs added. She could feel something being applied to her tortured clit and then the burn lit her up and she was going out of her mind.
‘Nothing like toothpaste to liven things up’ said one of the girls, followed quickly by ‘Sorry Aggie, I’ll clean it off.’
‘I could piss it off, I could really do with a piss,’ one of the boys offered.
‘No’ replied Aggie, ‘maybe later, you can piss on her as much as you like but I think it’s my turn. Now get her cunt cleaned up and tie her to the kitchen table, oh and you can leave those pegs on, I like them’

Jess was leaking from her cunt as they lifted her on to a table and tied her legs apart at the knee and pulled her cunt to the edge of the table. Aggie rubbed the black rubber up and down Jess wet cunt and once she was satisfied it was just greased enough, without losing its dryness, she pushed the dildo against Jess already gaping hole, labia parting wider still as Aggie pushed the dildo inside Jess’ cunt.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Joker50 for this post: