View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 07:54 PM   #236
Auryn

Ok, finally, here's my report....

Three days ago...
I keep on thinking about what I said last time... "I don't like cornertime, yet, I could try it again".
And I'd still like to try, really, only, I don't know if I can do it. I don't have that much time.
Unless....
Well, I could have time right now. It's night, the others are asleep... What if?....
It takes me only few minutes, and everything's ready.
The time starts.

So, here I am, again. It will be a looong wait, so I close my eyes, try to relax and not to think about anything.
I'm even naked from the waist down, this time, trying to avoid the discomfort - and the distraction - of panties around my ankles...
Doesn't work well, though... I'm thinking about a lot of things. About my report (I'll never be able to remember... well, everything. It could be a very short report...), or those who succeeded in doing this kneeling. I wouldn't last 30 seconds that way. They have all my respect and admiration.
I yawn... well, obviously: I should be asleep, after all, and I'm a bit tired. But, all in all, I'm fine enough, and I really want to go on. I don't feel stupid anymore, and this time I started the task for very specific reasons.
To prove myself that I can do it, to have back my little spot in Sir Sam's signature... but above all.... Well, I noticed how genuinely happy Sir Sam is everytime someone join this "adventure" and share his experience... and it's a good thing make someone happy, right? A nice feeling. So, well...
Too bad I didn't have time to enter the site and post my claim... Actually, it didn't occurred to me... Well, never mind. It will be a surprise.
After a while, the night's noises change, and suddenly I'm sure the first hour is already over. But, it can't be possible... doesn't feel like...
And then I realize: I'm not fighting with myself, not this time.
On the contrary: I'm calm, almost... relaxed. I know exactly why I'm doing this, I'm absolutely sure I can do it, and I'm just... waiting.
Patiently.
Wow. This is a big difference.
Unfortunately, this doesn't help with the physical discomfort. Again, maybe I'm moving too much, but...

Perhaps around the 120 minutes, pain hits. Hard. Very hard. Don't know how, I manage not to break the position, but I have to rub my neck for few minutes. The pain subside a little, but I'd need to change my position to actually relax my neck....
This is when I start to fight a little, again. I'd need to stop, but I'm so close to the end... I just have to hold on, just a little bit more... Ten, five minutes.... I'm almost done, I'm absolutely sure.
And I'm right. Not even two minutes after, the timer rings.
YES!!! DID IT!!!....
Wow....

I wonder if I could try it again........

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
The following 2 users say Thank You to Auryn for this post: