View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 05:10 PM   #229
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Just a short post to say how astonished I am at the way Asher can go all Zenned out into subspace on this. I fight and struggle all the way, and can only barely understand what she does, and not how. My busy brain just goes a bit stir crazy. If I ever try this again I will probably not be able to go as long as she would because it is such a struggle for me, and I cannot imagine slipping into any kind of Twilight zone.
That is indeed remarkable.
Getting into "zen-mode" is a thing that (at least for some people) clearly belongs to long cornertime. But like you i am amazed how deep and long she gets into that.
It actually makes me supercurious towards "how long" she would be able to hold that. Will it get painfull at some point? Could she get on for hours? days?... Its very intriguing. Very hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I can imagine it. I did not go nearly as far. But at at least one point I felt some hinge like dosing off. I don't think I actually fell asleep. If I had I don't know how I could have remained standing. I suppose that I may have zoned out for a time into some hypnotic trace that let time run past as I paid no attention.

I don't think that I will be able to reenter this progression. I am almost certain that if I tried I would at some point before the alarm rang say "This is enough. What time us it?" Then I'd be forced to break and look.

I have considered trying to get back to that dose off feeling again. I would not set a timer. I'd just report how long it went and my experience. I doubt it would be nearly as long as the current record.

If it went for 3 hours would I only get credit for five minutes more? I think so.
You did great! Like Marvey, you pushed yourself far past a point that you felt comfortable with. I really liked getting you your slot. It was amazing.
Indeed I am more or less "not counting' on your re-participation. You did your part. It now has gotten real tough.
on the other hand... If you would try,.. if you would try fully aware of what you would be up to, determinded to succeed.... I would support you. It would definitely be hot. But as said, I more or less feel you did your turn.

Just going for it and see where it would get you is more or less not the
intention of this thread.
It is all about "going for it". Like Marv described... setting the timer... looking at it.... knowing it was a bad idea.......... and then just start and hold.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story