Thread: Fiction: The Reign of the females
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #15
dalbo94

Default chapter 5 dream of a distant happiness

"Huh? whats going on?" said Evan after he lifted his head off the couch pillow, and saw all his friends surrounding a christmas tree. "Hey sleepyhead finally decide to wake up?" said a fammiliar as he realized it was the most beautiful person in his life."Oh hey Christian is it Christmas already?" said Evan as he rubbed his eyes. "Yea of course are you ok Evan? You were tossing and turning?" said Christian looking concerned. "Yea i just had this horrible dream about the future..i was someones slave it was horrible." said Evan. "Aww but everything is ok now it's christmas morning and im here." She said as she lightly touched his cheek. "Heh cool" he said with a grin on his face.

"Come on guys we're opening presents hurry" said one of his friends." We'll be right there." said Christian. "Come on baby lets go open presents." said Christian as she smiled at him. "Ok" he said as he smiled back, then they joined them. They began opening presents. "Here open mine baby." she said as she handed a present. "Ok" he said as he opened it. It was a North star necklace. "Aslong as you wear this you will always find your way back to me." she said as she kissed him. He kissed her back and said "Heh it's great, but i can do that by nature. Heres mine." then handed her his present. "Heh ok" she said as she took the present. Then suddenly everything went black. Then he foound himself in the silks sheets and huge bedroom owned by his mistress...No matter how much he wished that time of happiness was long gone...This was his world now..

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote