View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 08:45 AM   #20
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Look at me!

Look at me, boy.

Look into my eyes and feel your mind shutting down. Feel how your will flickers and fades, and only obedience remains. You need to obey me. It’s not an option, but a need. It is what it is. I command and you obey.

You belong to me in any way you can think of. You’re my property, my toy, my slave. Your will is devoted to my pleasure. You live to please me and serve me, and that’s the only true satisfaction for you. Nothing can compare with the feeling of knowing that you made me feel good.

Look at my body. Every part of it is perfection for you. You want it more than anything in your life. You want to smell it, taste it and touch it, and even the sight of it strikes directly at the erotic center of your brain. You want my body. You need my body.

Look at me, boy. I am your Master and you are my slave.

I’m going to take you now and use you for my pleasure. I’m going to take your body as my personal, living sex toy. I’m going to fuck your mouth and your ass. I’m going to use your body in any way I want, and you will be happy, because that’s what you want, more than anything.

Look at me, boy.

Look at me!

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: