View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 04:20 AM   #5
themightybarnacle

Haha, I appreciate the responses, though the time frame will be decided by whomever is chosen by Kila to be my mistress for the dare, though Kila I suppose has final say. I'll fix this in the original post. While I think you guys are being friendly by choosing the shorter one, I may actually prefer the 48 hour punishment (though I respect that it is not my decision). This is only part of the punishment, and the longer and tougher this part is, the less time I'll be in denial hopefully. I'll probably quickly regret not just doing a longer denial, but I'm too constantly horny to do denial without getting ridiculously desperate to cum. So even if my mistress keeps me in denial, it should be less denial over all, I'm hoping (though the specifics will, again, be determined by Kila).

Lizzy97, were you just voting for me to do 24 hours in general, or were you saying that you would be interested in punishing me for 24 hours? If the latter, do you know what date I should plan for?

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote