Thread: Fiction: A winter's tale
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 04:12 AM   #17
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

'Leave it with me', Rhiannon said as we parted ways at the elevator. 'I'll think of something'.

We walked up the corridor to our room. Meg was in bed when we got back. We joked about it for a while. It transpired that Meg had been worrying that we wouldn't see the funny side of it. She laughed when she heard we had had to call the boys down to help us.

We chatted for a while and then all got into our beds. It was the first time we had all been in the room, in our own beds and about to have a normal night's sleep. I whatsapped my friends from my bed and looked at my facebook feed for ten minutes.

'Mind if I put the light off?', Phoebe asked.

'Yeah sure, what time is it?', Meg asked.

'Eleven already', I replied.

'Wow, ok, I think I'm going to go to sleep now', said Rhiannon.

I looked down at our room. It was a mess. I made a note that I would tidy up a bit tomorrow. Phoebe got up and switched off the light. I turned over and shut my eyes. The events of the evening were still whirring through my mind and kept me awake.

'Shan?', came Rhiannon's voice through the darkness.

'Yeah?'

'You look hotter shaved', she said.

'Even hotter', added Phoebe.

'Thanks guys', I replied. Even hotter? Did that mean what I thought it meant?!

'Actually', added Phoebe, 'you've inspired me to do the same'.

I chuckled, 'so I noticed in your one finger selfie picture that you didn't have any pubes there'.

'Yeah, I like to experiment a little. You must have been looking closely', she remarked. I wasn't sure what to say. I decided to divert the attention elsewhere.

'How about you Megan?', I asked.

'Maybe, we'll see', she said, 'I like my little landing strip as it is'

'It's cute', I agreed. The conversation ended there, and I was left wondering what Phoebe meant by 'even hotter', and what the purpose of saying it had been. Eventually I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke at 5:30, to the sound of Phoebe's alarm. She groaned, switched it off and climbed out of bed below me. The next thing I knew she was shaking my arm.

'Shan, wake up', she said groggily.

'Hang on', I replied. I shook my head and pulled the covers off myself.

We got dressed and had breakfast together. We gossiped about last night and discussed what we would be doing tonight. We were both meant to be finishing late tonight, and we had been invited round by the boys to have hang out together at 8pm.

Today was my first day instructing, and I would be assisting an older instructor called Mike. I duly met him at 7am sharp to go through the plan for the day and he told me about the groups I would work with.

It had snowed heavily overnight and there was plenty of fresh powder, which gave the group of intermediate level skiiers we were instructing far more difficulty than I thought was reasonable. It was a beautiful day however, and I felt lucky to be skiing it, and not stuck on a lift again.

Lunchtime was spent with the group, and, while chatting to the instructor, I found out I was going to be asked to do some cross country skiing lessons as well.

The afternoon went by without much happening. 5pm rolled round and the lifts stopped, and we went down our last run of the day. Then there was the obligatory round of hot chocolates with the students, most of which were in their 50s and 60s and were from Europe and the US and clearly thought I had nothing better to be doing with my time that chatting to people 3 times my age. I left after over an hour with the senior instructor and we went back to the staff room in the ski school, where we got a coffee and split the tips for the day. 32 dollars was a welcome addition to my depleted coffers!

I had to fill out reams of paperwork for the rest of my shift. Mike went through it all with me, and checked that I was happy to teach cross country. By the time we were finished, it was 7:30pm. I grabbed my skis from outside and ran across to the hotel bootroom. There was, predictably, a long line waiting to deposit their skis. I spotted Phoebe helping out with taking equipment and giving tickets, but I knew it would look bad to skip the line. When she made eye contact with me, she rolled her eyes. We were both thinking we would be late to the boys'.

'Shouldn't be too long now', she said when I finally reached the end of the line. I passed her my skis and boots, got my ticket and ran up to the room.

'Christ you're late back!', Meg said as I came through the door. It didn't matter of course, but I wanted arrive with the other girls so as not miss out. Rhiannon was in the shower. Meg sitting on the floor drying her hair. I checked my phone, 7:50. And I still hadn't eaten anything!

'We'll head over to the boys' room first, you can catch us up', Meg said. I had anticipated just getting changed and throwing some old clothes on, but Meg was wearing a dress, and she and Rhiannon were clearly going to some effort to look nice. Were we going out?

I stripped out of my ski pants and jacket, and took a layer off so I was only wearing a sports bra and thermal leggings. Rhiannon seemed to be taking forever in the shower. I looked through my clothes for something acceptable to wear, picking out a short cream-colored dress.

Come on Rhiannon! I said to myself. Eventually she emerged from the shower. Her hair wasn't wet, so I wondered what on earth she had been doing in there for all that time. I grabbed my towel and went in. It was steamy and the floor was damp.

'Ok we're on our way there, see you there!', Meg said.

'Cool, I'll probably wait for Phoebe and join you soon', I yelled back. I switched on the shower and stripped off. The door went and I stepped in. I began to wash my hair, and I heard the door go again.

'Jeez, you still in there?', Phoebe said.

'Only just got in', I said, 'what time is it?'

'8 already!', she replied. She opened the door to the bathroom. I couldn't see anything as the glass of the shower had misted up so much.

Before I knew what was happening, the shower door opened and in stepped a naked Phoebe. 'You don't mind if I join you do you?' she said, 'time's getting on'

'Err', of course I didn't mind, but I wasn't sure whether to admit that, 'sure'.

My mind reeled with the thought that Phoebe actually wanted to be naked in my presence, and might even enjoy being naked with me. With two of us in the shower, it was pretty cramped, and we continually bumped into each other. The skin on skin contact aroused me more than I had expected, and seeing Phoebe washing herself was almost more than I could handle. She pulled out the hairband keeping her plait in place, and for the first time I say her with her blond hair down. It came down to her shoulder blades.

I realized that I was just standing under the water and admiring her. She didn't seem to mind. I took my razor and shaved my legs and armpits. Once she was finished on her hair, she did the same. I still felt too shy, however, to shave my intimate areas in front of her, so waited to see if she would. Sure enough, she began to take the razor to her inner thighs, between her legs and around her triangle of pubes. I followed suit and delicately shaved my labia, and, although it didn't need it so soon after its first shave, the area above my lips. All the while we chatted about our days.

'What do you reckon Shan, on or off?', she asked, holding the razor to the triangle of her pubic hair above her labia.

'Up to you, but I'd say off'. She didn't reply but simply took the hair off in a few swift strokes while she giggled.

'What do you think?', she asked.

'Sexy', I said, without thinking about it. Shit, what if she reads into that?!

'Thanks', she said, 'I prefer yours like that'.

We finished in the shower and dried off. Back in the room, we put on our underwear, she a black thong and bra set, myself a matching red pair.

I checked my iPhone as I was getting dressed. I had a text from Rhiannon, asking where we had got to and if I could bring Meg's phone which she had left somewhere in the room. Phoebe was still sat on the floor, braiding her hair, while I searched for Meg's phone.

'Under her bed? In the bathroom?', Phoebe suggested.

'Nope, nor in her purse'

'Under her sheets? Or her pillow?', Phoebe proffered. I pulled up the sheets and couldn't find it. I ran my hand under her pillow.

'What's this?', I said, feeling something. I lifted the pillow up and was astonished. It was a vibrator. I held it up to Phoebe. She grinned.

'Oh my God', she said with a huge smile, 'why would she leave her vibrator under her pillow?'

'Beats me, I'd hide it somewhere a lot better than that!', I said. Her iPhone was also under there, and I put it with my handbag. Phoebe took the vibrator from me and looked at it. It was white, about 7 inches long.

'This is classic. I've got an idea', Phoebe popped the vibrator in her handbag, 'we can get our revenge on Meg with it!'

'How?', I asked, intrigued to hear Phoebe's plan.

'You'll see', she said with a wink.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: