View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 05:08 AM   #1
themightybarnacle

Default 24 (*48) Hour Submission Punishment

I need a mistress who will be available to control me for 24 (possibly 48) hours either May 16-19, or any weekend in June or July. I cheated very badly on a task a while back (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=294439) and was told that 24 hours of submission would be part of my punishment. I am fairly inexperienced with this, but as long as my limits aren't broken, I will do whatever you say. kila (who is giving me this punishment) will choose who gets to control me (she wants to make sure it's someone tough, who'll make sure I won't cheat like that again). Either post here, or message kila, and include why you think she should choose you and what date I will be submitting to you. Feel free to ask me and kila any questions. Once she's chosen, you can tell me in advance what time I'll be waking up that day, and if I need to pick up anything beforehand (if so, nothing pricey and only things that I can find at a regular grocery store/drug store).

Whether the punishment is for 24 or 48 hours will be decided by the mistress and kila.

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi

Last edited by themightybarnacle; 04-16-2017 at 04:21 AM. Reason: ambiguous wording
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote