View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 08:40 PM   #218
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
I had a crazy day -- but what do you expect when you spend the morning with your nose pressed against a wall? I will try to keep this short (I have a reputation for long and detailed reports!) but it will not be.

First, I was not sure up until this morning just which day I could do it, and then timing was a bit of a choice, if and when other things were done. But it was on!

So I got ready and set two timers (good thing too!). Had food and water, bathroom break, OK. Clothes off. Set for 2:10:10 (130 minutes + 10 seconds to get in position) and clicked both timers.

To the wall and place nose against, lean head forward and rest with arms behind back and feet comfortably apart. Fine.

Now let me say that at a meeting or class I am the guy who does not sit still. I pick a seat near the edge so I have room to rustle around a bit. I don't go to movies because sitting still for 2 hours is not on my list of fun. So this would be a challenge. I knew this at the start and I was very worried about it. What would happen when I got restless - when my body would want to move all on its own?

For a while I thought about a couple of erotic stories I am going to write up: sorted out possible details and endings, and that was good. Then I noticed that I had not closed all the windows - there was one open and that was enough to make a draft where I was standing. I was getting cold. My hands were feeling it the most, so from then on I just changed the way they gripped each other very often, to cover different parts. I thought that at least the cool was better than warm and stuffy, which would knock me out!

...........................snip
...........................snap

BEEP BEEP BEEP the old one rings softly - the backup. I was done - I moved away and muscles cheered although they were so surprised they almost didn't know what to do.

+++ +++

The new timer - the one I was expecting - stopped when the device went into low-power mode. Safety first and I had checked its sound and the battery charge but not what happened when the device was partially shut down because of inaction, and was saving power. Learn!
WOW!!!
I read your report like a Thriller!!!
My breath slowed down.. exciting!

It's difficult to comment on it like I normally do. Your report is a flow of words but very well written. I can feel the excitement, I can feel the pain, I can feel the duration.

oh yes,.. I knew the challenge was about double what you had ever done. I knew this would be a big push for you. I really hoped you would succeed. The reward of succeeding such a push is enormous while the negative feeling of failing it is overwhelming.
I thank you for staying away from counting (at least staying away from counting to stay in control of time). It was brave.

Anyway....
Setting 2 timers was smart.
Setting a timer at 2h10 is kind of gross. It's the moment one realizes one is going to do something that is nearly impossible. The weight of the moment is fully felt.

The beginning was still as most experience it. Still plenty to think about. Still some sort of control. Far away from pain.

The middle zone is amazing. It reads like a movie. It definitely becomes difficult. I guess you became kind of desparate. All tiny noises got amplified attention. Eager to embrace them Eager to turn them into something good, into a story, int something entertaining.
But all attempts fail. This is cornertime. It does not bring pleasure. The time breaks any pleasurable thought.

The end........
bad......
Everything hurting.
Awareness of time starts to faint.
At the same time worry about the timers.
It's something in a lot of reports.... worry about the timers.....
It was clearly good to set 2 since 1 failed.
It becomes bad,... really bad.

--
You don't say how you felt afterwards. I hope proud. You will surely be tired, stiff, in pain. But I really hope you feel proud. You should be. You just pushed your envelope with a mile. Not many people can do that. You should be proud. I will proudly carry your name in my signature.

Thanks for doing time for me.
As I explained few posts back, I seriously enjoy the thought of people standing for me. Thanks.

Sooooooo...... 130 minutes has been done.. 135minutes is challenged.

The 135minutes can be claimed and locked for a period of 72 hours.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 04-12-2017 at 08:42 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post: