View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 09:31 AM   #18
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Boy A's blog continues.

Well the boy is now writing his blog again, it is so important, its a record of his Jouney, for future reference.
His first attempt was shite, not good enough, not to my and his high standards, so I rejected it and he offered to redo it, good boy!
Why the fuck did he send it to me, stupid boy, learn?

Well he talked again later, in great detail and I discovered his total hate of cold showers, (also being cold in general, living naked does not help) nearly a limit, so he says! So I agreed to only use them as a punishment and not on a whim, that is fair.
But he did take the cold showers when that was what I chose for his daily permission to shower, I do think nice long warm/hot showers are a treat and should be earnt. Sometimes he stays smelly, but he is allowed to clean his genitals and bum daily, (a must do) as nobody likes a really dirty boy, do they?

Slowly he is trusting me and opening up to his darkest worries and fears, that is good, infact essental as it makes the bond stronger, just like my spanking his smooth bum until pink and tender and him slowly sheddding tears of pain and emotion. He cannot stop his useless little genitals getting hard as I spank him and he loves me to fondle his little "nuts" from behind. If he is a good boy I will insert a digit into him and find his prostate as I know he loves the feeling doing that gives him as I gently rub it, last time I did it to him, he thought he had cum, he was so worried but he was totally dry, like a good boy should be.

Well readers part two of his blog is due soon, for me to proof read, then he will post it for you, dear readers to read.

Please feel free to comment, positive or negative as response is always welome.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: