View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 07:38 AM   #8
Smilemusic

I have always considered this the holy grail of dares. So intense. Involving real actions with other people...

I always thought it would be too much for me. And it still may be... But last Saturday night I was drunk and horny and lonely and decided to give it a try.

First roll:

Lucky start! - Choose any other result

I decided that if I'm going to do this whenever I have a choice I need to choose the worst I can stand. Otherwise what's the point?

So I ended up picking:

Constant tasks to do! Once you have completed the last roll

Roll 2:

New clothes! Buy at least 2 slutty costumes - the more skin the better!

I almost ordered online, but I became overwhelmed with options. The only place I knew that sold costumes in real life was Spencers at the mall so I went.

They didn't have much selection. I was nervious as I looked at what they did have. I saw the guys in the store, all high-school looking, looking at me looking at the outfits. I'm in college and haven't been to spencers since I left high school so this was extra strange.

I knew they were thinking about me...

Finally I said I just needed to do it so I grabbed the two cheapest ones they had. Checking out was embarssing as well, the girl was nice but still... ugh.

I bought:

http://www.spencersonline.com/produc.../216/78224.uts

http://www.spencersonline.com/produc.../216/97613.uts

New clothes! Buy at least 5 microskirts - throw out any longer skirts you own!

I knew that there was a good chance my next there would also involve close so I rolled the dice while at the mall. Micro-skirt is tough to define. I literally spent like an hour just wandering stores trying to figure out what to do.

Finally, I choose a store (macey's) and just bought the 5 shortest skirts I could find in my price range. lol

They are all shorter than anything I own before - mostly about halfway up my knee. I'll be embarssed if i have to wear them.

When I got home I took all my other skirts and put them in a special drawer. Throwing them out was not an option - I wear them for work! But I promise not to wear them except at work for this dare duration.

Home-made - Make one slutty outfit out of anything which isn't clothes, and spend at least an hour outside in it

I kind of cheated on this one. Again I was stuck with indecision for long time, looking at paper bags, pillowcases, and not entirely sure what to do. Someone more creative might have figured it out but I eventually just went with - wearing nothing but a towel on my balconey.

I have to admit, getting naked for this was thrilling and a little scarey. I needed to have a shot to keep going - less because of what I was exposing than the idea of it.

Sitting outside knowing I was tottally naked except a towel just because of a dare online - it was strange and humilating.

That was my Saturday.

Sunday morning I rolled again

10 STOP HERE – Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule: (a=1, b=2, c=3, etc...)

Only with a guys permission – if you ask and he says no, you have to edge and not ask that guy again for a day

- I suspect for me this just means no cumming for the dare lol. I can't imagine asking anyone for permission lol.

NEW RULE – No sleepwear allowed! You must always sleep nude, whether with a partner or solo!

NEW RULE – From now on your have to keep a little black book of every guy you fuck – make sure to keep a tally & give each a rating!

Two new rules. Both a little scarey. I immediately went and found a notebook.

20 STOP HERE Slut speciality: Roll to see your chosen subject
20a.
Anal – You must spend 15 mins a day with a butplug in and let a guy fuck your ass once a week

Argh. I was so annoyed when I got this. I really thought about re-rolling, but I stuck with it.

So, of course I don't own a buttplug. So I drove to a nearby sex shop and bought the smallest one i could find (I've now spent over 100$ on this dare!) and some lube.

Somehow shopping at the sex shop was less naughty than spencers, and I realized I should have come here for the costumes as well lol.

When I got home I went in the bathroom to wash it and do my first 15 minutes. Again as I put it in, I felt like a total slut - it was uncomfertable and full. I wanted to push it out immediately, but once it popped in it was snug - but still like an invasive object in myass which it was!!!!

While it was in I began plotting how to do my now required anal sex. The only guy I've ever done it with before was my ex-boyfriend. So I decided I would start with him.

I texted him what's sup and we got chatting. Finally I broke down and said "I'm feeling horney (which I was) wanna come over and butt fuck me" lol

I never would've had the courage to say that in person, which is why I texted it. Of course he said yes...

Meanwhile I rolled:

NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

So an hour later he was over. He tried to make small talk but we all knew what was up so it happened pretty quick. Being fucked by him was kinda out of the body - I knew him well, and I knew he was happy so I didn't have to focus too much on that. Being seen naked was strange but not too strange.

Mostly I was just feeling naughty as hell.

Still, I hate anal sex so I gave him a 2 in my book.

After he left I realized I hadn't swallowed the cum. The condom was in the bathroom (I guessed) but was I really supposed to get it out of the trash?

I cannot imagine asking a guy to give me his used condom after. If I had to pick from that and pulling it from the garbage I would probably pick the garbage.

But I'm open to suggestions or alturnate dares.

That's all I've done so far.

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote