View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 01:21 AM   #5
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

You must wear a skirt, no matter how long, and no panthose, socks instead.
You must bring with you a bag or a siutcase you can lock, a padlock and a piece of chain.
take the bus to the trail that goes through a cemetery and a semi deserted lake, once there, remove your shoes and socks, and start walking, along the trail.
Once you did your way trught the cemetery, and approacing the lake, remove everithing you have on torso, until you are barechested, then you remove your pants too, you must wear only the skirt.
You must put shoes, socks and all you removed in the bagk/suitcase, lock it and use the chain to tie it somewhere so no one can steal it.
Now you can keep walking until the lake, or around it, now you are almost naked and you can't get your clothes back easily.
When you reach the water you must put your feet in (maybe bring a towel) and put pins on your nipples if you are brave enought, keep the pins some time while walking.

after some time you can get back to the souitcase/bag and get dressed (but shoes and socks), you can put shoes back at bus stop.

Since photos aren't a limit, you can snap photos as proof, with hidden face if you want, and if you want, put them online somewhere.

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bleater for this post: