Thread: Fiction: The Reign of the females
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #12
dalbo94

Default Chapter 3

Evan was woken up by a loud buzzing noise. When he opened his eyes Amanda was holding a vibrator right in front of his face. "This is the first we'll play with." She said. "But isn't that for girls?" responded Evan. "Yes most of the time, but it can be used for guys too like this.." she said as she slowly eased it into his ass. "Aaaahhhhh!!!!" Evan moaned and Amanda enjoyed it. She finished inserting it and put it on high. Evan began moaning like crazy and Amanda started to get wet. "Heh you have to cum atleast five times until i take it out." she said. it wasn't long before he came atleast 2 times. She got anxious and started making him eat her out. It was about 5 mins until she came. "Aaaahhhh...spit my cum into this i'll be using it in a min..." she said ashe moan and held a cup up to his mouth, which he spit her cum out in. Evan came again then started building up toward another orgasm. "AAAAAHHHHH AAAAHHHH AHH!!" he moaned like crazy then finally came. "Heh 1 more time but before that.." she said she hooked a tube to the vibrator. She then proceeded to pour the cup of cum into the tube. The vibrater then pumped her cum into his ass. "AAAAHHHH IT FEELS SO GROSS BUT PLEASURABLE!!" Evan moaned as he came for the last time. "There finally....now time to stimulate that cute lil dick of yours...." she said as she pulled out this rubber made ring with some sorts of tiny motor looking thing on it...

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote