Thread: Fiction: The Reign of the females
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
dalbo94

Default Chapter 1 the awakening

Evan woke up in a dark room. He was about 6 feet tall with brown hair blue eyes and a slight six pack. "Aaaahhhhh.... number AT556794 is finally awake." said a femine voice as he felt a needle stick in his arms. "Oww...huh where am I?" asked Evan. "Quiet, your in a lab we're getting you ready for your mistress..." said the female voice. "Huh last thing remember i was wrapping christmas presents.." said Evan. "You went dormant then its been 4 years...now shut up we'll explain everything to you when we're done.." said the female voice. "WAIT SO IM 18 NOW!?" thought Evan.

Next thing Evan knew he was dragged into a room that was brightly lit.The bright lights caused him to go temporarily blind. When his vision returned he found himself in a room surrounded by women in white lab coats.He then notice he was bound and naked and blushed very hard because of this. " Hi my name is doctor Andreas ,and i have been in charge of your revival these past months aswell as others." said the Doctor. "Huh whats going on.." said Evan. "In 2012 an organization of women set off a device that put all the males on the planet in a coma, while you were dorment we have done things to your body to make you by nature completely obediant to women, it may not seem like it, but you are." said Doctor Andreas. "So..im a slave...to work out in fields, or wherever all my life....to be under someones control.." said Evan in despair. The doctor giggled. "Your so cute..no we have machines doing that now all males are used for now is sex slavery only, to please women and keep up the population." said Doctor Andreas. Evan blushed like crazy. "So im a whore now!?" Evan said in a shocked voice. "Yep, but the males are split into 3 groups from tests we run during their dormant stages, dominant the ones for women who want to just lay back and let the man do the work, then theres submissives for the women who want to be in control and do the work, and then finally...the boy toys or super submissives which is what you are, and is rare among men do to their dominant nature, your shy nature, Very cute looks, and weird attractions put you in this group." said Doctor Andreas. Evan got nervous. "E-exactly what is this group..?" asked Evan in fear. "Its for the women who like to play with their slaves alot of the times its rich women who buy more than 1 slave, get prepared you will be tied up played with probally forced to cum alot of times just for the womens pleasure , you might even be fucked up the ass by things..many many things..oh yes you will most likely be treated like alittle kid too." said Doctor Andreas. Evan got really nervous now. "But what about when i get old." asked Evan."Oh People don't age anymore. Due to high advances in technology we have made shots everyone was given, once you fully mature your look like that forever. Besides your hair. Other things like this include how all the women look great now.. so don't worry about your master everyone is hot." said Doctor Andreas. This all shocked Evan everything about him being asleep for 4 years, him beiing a slave, and all the technological advances. "Now i think its about time you were transported to your mistress" said Doctor Andreas as she pushed his rolling bed outside and into a truck. The sunlight hurt his eyes but then as she closed the doors everything was black again.....

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life

Last edited by dalbo94; 05-08-2010 at 09:33 PM.
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote