View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 08:35 AM   #17
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
Horny kitty stripped nude yet again (besides my collar) And crawled over to the toy draw. I got out the wooden spoon and delivered 25 stingy hits to the sole of each foot. With my feet hurting I got out the larger plug, slobber and spat all over it and worked it slowly into my ass. The first attempt didn't work but I added some more spit and it was soon it.

The plug was uncomfortable but I had to time to adjust as I crawled over to my bed and grabbed a sack with of marbles tied to a hairtie with a broken hairtie (I worked something out for it :3 ) I wrapped it around the base of my balls also separated them with it. I Then started crawling to my kitten with my balls tight and being painfully pulled on. Then I got to the stairs..

The stairs were step and I had to pull the sack up each one pulling greatly on my poor balls. I had to reattach the sack part way up. I flopped up stairs and went to my kitten relieved that was over. But now it just gets worse 100 painful hits right on my dick head. At first they were mostly hitting the same place, but I started rotating the hits round the head (and pausing a few times) to get though it. My poor cock was sore for a while after that.

The crawl though my lounge was a bit sore but nothing compared to the stairs... and now I have to go down them >~<. I can't crawl down the stairs so I walked down them with the full force of gravity pulling on my ball priming them for the hits that were about to come.

I crawled to my room, picked up a shoe and flipping over onto my back. The short line of the sack still pulling I hit my balls 50 times nonstop with my shoe making them ache badly. Untieing time yaaaay.. and then 50 more hits but at least they are more "mild" now.

I crawled back up the stairs far less painfully and knelled over the towel I set up in the kitchen (I preset this because I didnt want to make a mess) and pulled out the pug with a little resistance. I then got on my back and started the timer as I quickly stroked myself and rubbed my sore cock head. It took me just under 1,30 minutes to cum (probably the fastest I have) and then I layed on the towel for a while covered in cum enjoying some amazing afterglow.

Thank you for the dare. I really enjoyed it even if my kitty bits don't agree, I will get to work on the 45 ball punches and 9 hits to each foot that I owe you.

This report was written to Pain Slut Joes rules, I might keep the plug in for a bit more
Awesome report ^_^ but like you said, now I can make one that's worse ;3

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote