View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Another long Skype chat

Ping went my Skype, "Sir, I just came home and will spend the day at home. I am sorry for being so busy and I am already writing a letter to you Sir. I have also managed to write half of the story. I am doing my best Sir to please you Sir and I will write a bit more in the letter Sir."

mmm, my boy is writing his next installment of "There he was".

So we chatted a while, discussed everyday things, the shit happening in London, bad shit!

s:May I please please go pee Sir?
M:good boy, you know it makes sense
s:I do Sir, thank you Sir. Never sulked Sir, not for a second
M:then piss into a glass, step into the shower and pour it down your front and useless genitals
s:yes Sir
s:thank you Sir
M:I suppose I should read your pathetic txt/apology?
s:back Sir, wet Sir, the pee is drying on me now Sir.
s:Yes please Sir.
M:you deserve a lot worse
M: Ok, I will read
M:All you, you, you!
M:sitting waiting, wet with your own piss, hoping for me to say "I forgive you"!
M:should I just tear up the Virgin tickets now, sent you a picture of the torn tickets?
s:Sir, I really thought this time it was about you Sir. I had only you in mind Sir. I reread it two times Sir. I really wanted to make it a praise of you Sir.
M:well, final chance, stop quoting what I wrote on Getdare, use YOUR own words.
M:well?
s:Yes Sir. I will rethink again Sir
s: please Sir...

I am getting very annoyed with the boy, so hit the close button, I go offline and go out for a short walk before I say and do anything that I may regret later, the boy can stew, wet, stinking of his piss, his mind in termoil!

M:well?
s:I am writing again Sir
s:I do not want to make useless apologies Sir, never Sir and I am so angry at myself Sir. Because I start writing and I always write having just you in my mind Sir. And when the outcome is not good my brain ... I simply do not know what do Sir.
s:I get so scared Sir
s:i do not fuck up with reports or blogs Sir, but always with apologies and I can not grasp it Sir.
s:You do not hate me Sir? Please Sir do not leave Sir, please Sir. There is one more month to go Sir, I will be here all the day Sir today
M:I dont hate you, that is the big problem, feelings!
M:It hurts me, inside when you fuckup
s:And I know this through writing an apology Sir. The problem I think is that by showing you my feelings I try to prove how much you mean to me Sir, how special you are. And that is why a lot starts with I Sir. It is not wishing to make me feel better, it is a way - and yes perhaps a very wrong one Sir - to try and show how fucking bad it makes me feel, it hurts when you are not satisfied Sir
M:x
s:x Sir
M:Bin the new apology!
M:We both need a good fuck
s:Yes Sir, I so agree Sir

I guess I have forgiven the boy, I hope he does not let me down on the next chapter of "There he was". I know he is sitting typing away to complete the chapter, his ass plugged, smelling of his now dry piss and somehow his cock is hard and he is smiling, knowing he is pleasing me. Only he can bring out the best and worst in me, he is learing how to tame the grizzly bear and turn it into a teddy bear.

We chat a lot more, both getting horny, wishing the days away until we meet again in April, this time he will kiss me in public upon my arrival, proud to be my slaveboy. Even though its only our second real life meeting, we discuss ditching the condoms, flesh on flesh, my hot cum, coating his insides and breeding him, finally. Fuck, the thought is driving me and my hard aching cock crazy, I touch it but resist the urge to wank, I can, I am free to wank and cum as I wish, my boy has chosen not to be and given control of his useless little genitals over to me.

We skype more,
I send my boy a picture
M: Daddy makes me to wear these?
M:the picture
s:very naughty and nice Sir
s:They look like a butterfly in a way Sir
M:great bum look
s:A confession Sir
M:confess
I send the boy a picture of a cock with both balls tied high above the shaft.
M:no good for you
s: never understood what a great bum looks like Sir... Well I spot a nice bum on a lady Sir but a man's bum Sir... they all look a bit the same Sir
s:no Sir, no good for me "blush"
M:dont you think you have a nice bum, now?
s:I keep staring at the picture Sir, they are tied above the dick Sir...wow
s:Honestly Sir, I still think it is just a bum... I like the fact you appreciate it Sir, I like it being pink but when it comes to shape, I think it is too big Sir
M;well, I love it!
s: thank you Sir
s:just like I so love your moobs Sir
M:well, you love them and I will love you
s:Sir, may I unplug a bit please Sir. It is starting to hurt Sir
M:I said at bed time, but ok
s:I will re-lube Sir and put it back in Sir
M:lube does dry out
s:better Sir
s:I was completely dry down there Sir
s:thank you Sir
M:full and comfy?
s:I am happy we could spend the day together Sir
s:Thank you Sir
M;so am I
M:but I cannot put my tounge or cock down your throat, mmm
s:I know Sir, I know, yes Sir

At last the next chapter of "There he was" is ready, I read it carefully, correcting his english errors (it is not his mother tounge), then he has permission to post it on Getdare, for all you happy horny Getdare users to read it and hopefully get turned on, masterbate and cum (only if you are allowed to!).

I hope you enjoyed the update and the next chapter of "There he was".
More will be posted if you want to hear more about owning my latest slave boy and taking control of his useless little genitals.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 03-24-2017 at 08:02 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: