View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 07:47 AM   #49
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 12

As Iris approached Jade; her face looked nervous and innocent. Her eye lashes were long and her face pale in the low light. She looked up at Jade once more, giving a little smile. Jade winked back at her, with no idea what else to do. Jade breathed heavily. She knew her pussy was already wet or perhaps still wet from before and couldn’t help but wonder what Iris smelled as she carefully lowered her head between her legs. Her ass was up in the air, pointing out towards the viewers. Iris moved so that her nose was barely an inch away from her twin sister’s clitoris, just barely hovering above it; but no closer. Jade could feel the heat of her breath against her wet pussy; her clitoris ached when the breath pressured against it. Jade’s eyes rolled back in her head, her nipples hardening in natural response. Then the lights came back on, and the curtain rose. Now Jade moaned theatrically, throwing her head back.

Jade moaned for a little while, just letting the crowd watch as her sister’s head bobbled a little, while she imitated eating her pussy. Jade looked out to the crowd with a devilish look on her face. Jade began the monologue. Iris continued to pretend to eat her pussy, with her ass wiggling bare to the crowd. Everyone in the sorority had a perfect view of Iris’ asshole. Jade couldn’t help but wonder what her mother would think.

Then Jade started to speak faster, as her monologue became more aggressive. Following the actions that Louise had laid out in the script and in their brief talks. Jade pushed her hand down between her legs and pressed her fingers against Iris’ forehead. She shoved once hard. Iris grunted and flopped all the way over, backwards, onto the bed, as if the push was with the strength of a superhero. Her breasts momentarily slid up towards her face as she landed on her back and then jiggled lightly on her chest. Jade kept talking.

After a few more words, Jade leaned forward on her hands and knees and started to crawl forward. Iris was still lying on her back on the bed, but it was important that Jade ignored her. She stared out into the crowd and delivered her lines. During the speech though, Jade crawled over the top of her sister. Her knee landed lightly on her thigh, her left hand on her breast, but she continued to crawl slowly. She felt Iris’ body slide underneath her own and could feel her breath on her tits, her stomach and finally her pussy. Finally she reached the edge of the bed, moving through the long beautiful hair, and she kept talking.

Iris, now behind her, rolled over onto her stomach. She waited a moment, as per the choreography, and then popped up onto her knees behind Jade. Jade kept talking, ignoring her sister. Iris grabbed her ass cheeks now, her fingers sinking into Jade’s flesh, and then spread them wide. Jade however, continued to belt out her lines, ostensibly ignoring her.

She then lowered her face between her ass cheeks and only Jade could tell that she had stopped just an inch short of the little pink anus. She started to bob her head just like she had before, pretending to now eat her asshole, but Jade continued to ignore her. She was using all her will, since she could now feel Iris’ hair draped over her ass cheeks and the air blowing against the little hole. Part of her really wanted to just push her ass back, to actually feel the lips pressed against her anus, but she kept saying the lines.

Finally, she lifted one foot and placed it against Iris’ stomach. She said her very last line and then she kicked back so that Iris flopped down onto the bed. And then, the curtain dropped again. The play was finished, it was all out of her hands and she knew she’d put on as great of a show as she could. They’d done it now, helping each other through and fighting those confusing thoughts. Now she just wondered what everyone else thought. She closed her eyes and then she heard it. She heard the applause ring out from her sorority sisters and in that moment she had to fight back tears, because it felt almost like an orgasm; absolutely perfect.

Following the moments, she accepted a hug from Louise, and then she exchanged the biggest hug with Iris. They bowed to the sisters as nobody around them could contain the buzz and excitement. Louise thanked everybody for the privilege of practicing her play and she received a huge standing ovation. Everybody started talking in groups and Jade felt ecstatic. Everyone thought she was perfect, that she and Iris nailed it and there was no judgement from anyone, no disappointment. All of the tension she’d felt beforehand had slipped into nothingness.

Finally, Monica took to the stage. “Ladies, I think we need to give one more massive cheer for Louise and the wonderful cast.” Everybody stood up and applauded, including the freshman who cheered on for Louise. “I know for a fact that this has got me seriously hot under the collar, and I’m going to guess I’m not the only one. So before this evenings meeting begins, we’re going to take a break, so if everyone can go to their room to get whatever they need to off their chests. Be back in the dining room for 10 please.” Everyone cheered again and started to disband from the room.

Jade and Iris were about to walk off as well when they were stopped on route by Louise. “Hey girls, I just wanted to say that the performance was... incredible. I mean, with such a short time to prepare, you really kicked ass. What I hadn’t told you before this was that the whole thing was being recorded and since it turned out so much better than expected, I wanted to know if I could show it to some names of the industry to get my work out there?”

“Well I think I’m OK with it, Iris?” Jade replied.
“Yeah, no problem,” Iris confirmed. We were only acting.

“Thank you so much, I obviously wouldn’t want to do it without your permission. I mean, it was really great. I mean, I reckon I can generate such a buzz about this now. Off-Broadway may be the way to elevate myself as a career. Also, one more thing, I’m not actually sure I’ve seen such natural acting and I’m not sure how popular this role would first be, so would you be up for it if I need anyone?”

Jade and Iris both laughed. “I think we’ll have to see about that one.” All three girls hugged and headed upstairs to the bedrooms. Once finally there Iris, still naked as the rules of the house dictated, dropped onto her bed and sighed lightly. “You really are a great actress Jade. I mean, there were definitely times when... Never mind,” she said. Iris was clearly blushing all of a sudden and looking down at her feet.
“No what is it?” Jade asked. Her sister seemed very nervous for some reason.

“Well...” she said, staring at her hands whiles her fingers twisted together, “Well, there were just some times when we were rehearsing or something and you know, and you would perform so well, that it wasn’t... you know, just acting any more. I could, like, feel the emotions we were meant to be trying to create.”

It may have been the quick celebratory drink, but for some reason, Jade still couldn’t quite figure out what her sister was trying to say. “I don’t understand...” she said.

“Oh my God Jade, fine, I’ll just come out and say it. Your passion was sometimes making me feel aroused. Sometimes it felt like it wasn’t acting, like you really wanted me and I wanted you. So I just wanted to say how great you must be, because you made me feel that way,” Iris blurted out in a single breath. Jade felt like the wind had been knocked out of her. Everything she was feeling, all the confusion and insecurity, her sister had felt as well. The realisation was almost too much in a day of so many happenings. What did it really mean?

“Oh, Iris,” Jade said suddenly, but the words didn’t come out with the soft sympathy and understanding she meant, and now had for her sister, so it was completely misread.

“I know, I shouldn’t have said it, but after the kisses and stuff I had to. Now I feel like a pervert, twisted and weird,” she scrambled, “It really was supposed to be saying how good your acting was. I know you aren’t really attracted to me and I don’t... I don’t want to be attracted to you.” There it was, that slight slip that set everything rolling in Jade’s brain. ‘Don’t want to be’ rather than ‘not.’ Her sister had just said far more than she meant to.

Jade stared at her now, looking at the bright pink quivering lips, the hair messily draping over her shoulders and slightly covering her breasts, those perky little breasts and pointed nipples; the flat, toned stomach and beautiful long legs; she looked between the legs and saw the tight, red slit between them. Jade realised that she, herself, hadn’t just been acting, and had been feeling something for her and now needed to stop internally lying. What was more; this beautiful creature felt the same way about her. Part of her tried to shout out a warning, said that she should get dressed and run for the hills immediately, but then her sister spoke, in that sweet voice, breaking which must have been an uncomfortably long silence for her.

“I’m sorry Jade, I wouldn’t have said anything, but I just felt I needed to in the moment...” she said, but upon hearing the innocent and vulnerable voice, it pushed everything else out of Jade’s head. She needed Iris now and pounced forward, toppling her backwards onto the bed. Iris spread her legs as her head landed back against the headboard. Jade landed on top of her, between her legs. Her breasts pushed against her nipples and Jade planted her lips onto her sister’s. For a moment, Iris felt frozen under Jade’s body, her lips stiff and body rigid.

“Jade,” she said, muffled by Jade’s mouth. Then, Jade felt her entire body relax and heard her let out a low sigh. Her lips softened and arms wrapped around her as Iris accepted the kiss. Jade’s entire body felt on fire as Iris’ arms pulled her into her. Their tongues met in each other’s moths, as Jade tried to taste every delicious part of her. Iris reciprocated, lapping at the invader and tasting her saliva. Jade’s nipples were hard and the four points rubbed against each other as their nipples pressed into each other’s breasts. Jade could feel her sister’s pussy pushing against her own, wet. Jade’s clit was hard and as they kissed, Jade started to grind her hips into her sister’s. Jade put her hands onto Iris’ hips, holding her in place so that she could grind into her.

Iris’ clit was hard as well and Jade could hear her gasping into her mouth as she moved. She felt Iris thrusting her hips up into her as well and she breathed deeply, trying to breathe in her sister’s wonderful scent as she kept the pressure on. Her sister’s clean shaven pussy was so wet that son both of them were dripping wet. The wetness cut down on any hint of friction and soon, they were sliding easily, cunts rubbing smoothly and deliciously. Jade broke the kiss and lightly licked her sister’s neck. Despite never being a licker before, she wanted to taste all of her sister.

“Oh yeah, lick me Jade, and my God, Fuck me!” her sister moaned as she sucked on her ear lobe. Jade felt Iris’ hands moving around her sides as she tried to rub Jade’s breasts. Jade pushed back, using her hips, pushing her own body into a more erect position. Iris’ ear popped out of her mouth and she watched as her sister’s hands flew up to her breasts. Jade kept rocking her hips, rubbing her clit against hers. Her hands moved over Jade’s breasts, squeezing the flesh and pinching the hard nipples. Jade was gasping for air and looking at her little sister’s beautiful face.

Jade started to press her clit harder into her sister’s body, moving faster. She could feel the orgasm starting to build inside of her. It was like a vibrating hum deep inside of her body, building and building, and then it suddenly reached an unbearable crescendo. She heard herself yell out and then the most intense wave of pleasure she’d felt washed over her body and in that instance she felt nothing else. The feeling was so transcendent; so far beyond any orgasm she’d ever had in her life, that she couldn’t put it into words. It was, without hyperbole, heaven. She fell forward against her sister’s chest, breathing heavily.

It took a few minutes before Jade was completely in control of herself again. She was laying on one of her sister’s breasts and she could feel her hands playing with her hair. Jade looked and saw that one of the little pink nipples was right next to her lips. Jade opened her mouth and sucked it in. She felt a shiver run through her sister’s body as she began to suck on the nipple. Jade moved a hand over the other breast, kneading it carefully. She knew that her sister hadn’t cum yet, she was still just on the edge. Jade wanted, no needed, to push her over. She needed to reward her with the pleasure she had just felt. Iris kept playing with Jade’s hair, something that guaranteed to drive Jade wild.

After a few minutes of gently playing with her breasts, Jade pulled back, letting the tip pop audibly from her mouth. Iris whimpered and looked up at her, “What are you doing?” she asked and Jade just smiled. Jade put her hand under Iris’ armpits and started to pull her up. At first she just laid there, but then she understood, as Jade carefully managed to set her in a seated position against the headboard. Her knees were together.

Jade got down on her hands and knees on the bed and crawled towards her, looking into her bright, almost feverishly aroused eyes. Jade put her hands on her sister’s knees and spread the legs apart. Iris blushed and bit her fingertips. She looked so sexy and innocent, as Jade let her hands run o the inside of her thighs, slowly moving to the point where the legs came together. She continued to slowly crawl forwards and in seconds she was right between Iris’ legs. Jade breathed in deeply, taking in the aroma of her sister’s arousal, so delicate and so feminine. Jade’s mouth watered at the prospect. Iris’ legs now spread wide and her pussy lips were open. They were so tight and pink and Jade needed to feel the silky skin. Iris was literally dripping wet, her cunt leaving little drops on the pillow below. Her clit was hard and almost vibrating with arousal. Jade moved her head closer.

“Oh fuck Jade, please lick my cunt, I need it,” Iris finally said, overwhelmed by the slow, teasing pace. She bounced up and down as she begged, her tits bouncing and pussy dripping. Jade couldn’t make her, or herself, wait any longer. She leaned forward and pressed her face into her sister’s cunt.

“Oh Christ!” Iris moaned and Jade felt her body go rigid. Her pussy lips were so soft that her lips felt like they melted into them. She felt the hard nip press against her nose, so she wiggled it and smiled when she heard Iris gasp. Jade opened her mouth and started to lap at her sister’s cunt. Her juices and Jades were slathered all over the pussy lips. She tasted salty, thick and heavenly. Jade’s tongue moved up and down the wet slit, poking inside of her body. She wanted to suck out all the juices then, to taste every inch of her. She liked the way that the thick honey felt on her tongue and the inside of her cheeks. She kept licking, lapping and sucking for as long as she could, savouring every drop and moment. She felt her own cunt getting wet and the juices running down her own leg.

She couldn’t stop there; she knew what her sister needed. She licked up to the top of the pussy, finding the hard little clit. Tentatively, Jade stuck her tongue out and flicked the hard nub once. Instantly her sister moaned and then her hands flew up and grabbed Jade’s head, pulling her in. Jade smiled as she saw her sister ready to burst. Jade moved her lips over her clit, popping it into her mouth. It felt hard and smooth and tasted of the juices. Jade sucked on it slowly, letting her tongue swirl around on it.

While she sucked on her sister’s clit, she moved her fingers up between Iris’ legs. The pussy was still sipping wet, even wetter now that it was coated in Jade’s saliva. Jade could feel the heat of the pussy as her ginger brushed against it. She didn’t stop licking her as the fingers began to slowly push into the tight pussy. One finger at first and Jade felt her body squeeze her tight. She was so incredibly tight that at first, she wasn’t sure that she could fit another finger inside, but carefully she worked it in. Jade felt the ridges inside of her body and the soft, wet, pillowy inside of her pussy. She moved her tongue and fingers in unison and could hear Iris panting as she started to increase the pace, faster and faster, but always with the same speed for both tongue and fingers. Iris’ hands pulled hard on Jade’s hair and Jade heard her start to hold her breath. For a brief second she was completely quiet and her body became completely stiff.

“Oh God!” she suddenly sighed and then her whole body shook as she slowly relaxed, her breath coming out in a hard, ragged moan. Jade tasted her cum, thicker and creamier that her earlier arousal as it dripped from her cunt. Jade licked it up, savouring the flavour of her sister’s sexual essence. Then slowly, she moved back and sat down on the bed, her face glistening with her sister’s juices.

For a moment, Jade just looked at Iris as she slid back down the bed looking completely relaxed. Eventually her eyes opened and she looked at Jade and giggled. Jade giggled back and leaned towards her. They kissed, this time less erotically, but perhaps more passionately. Their tongues dipped gently into each other’s mouths, her sister’s juices mixing on their lips. Finally she broke the kiss.

“That was amazing!” she said, “I’ve never really done anything that seemed like that.”
“Well, I wouldn’t think so, I’m your only sister,” Jade said and Iris giggled conspiratorially. It was their little taboo together, or incredibly huge taboo together and it felt amazing to share in it.
“I don’t just mean that, I mean I’ve never had that great of an orgasm,” she explained.
“Well, it may not be the last,” Jade hinted. Iris then gave her a strange little look, but didn’t say anything. Jade saw her apprising her and finally couldn’t take it any longer.
“What?” Jade asked, “What are you looking at?” Iris giggled again but spoke back quickly.
“Can I try something I’ve never tried?” she asked.
“What?”
“Just say that I can and I will show you,” she said, biting her lip and giving a naughty look. Jade had no chance of resisting that. She bit her lip back.
“Deal,” she said.

“Get up on your hands and knees,” she said excitedly. Jade didn’t have any idea what she had in mind but she’d promised. Jade was so aroused at that point she’d have probably agreed to anything Iris suggested anyway. Jade quickly got onto her hands and knees on the bed, facing Iris.

“What now?” Jade asked. Iris didn’t say anything, just got up from the bed and walked around so that she was behind Jade. Jade looked over her shoulder and watched as her sister climbed onto the bed behind her. She had a very serious look on her face. She leaned forward and spread Jade’s ass cheeks apart. For a brief second, Jade just felt the hot breath and then something much more. A hot, wetness appeared on her asshole and Jade realised she was licking it.

“Holy fuck Iris,” Jade said, her knees feeling weak. The tongue was hot and delicate against her asshole. Nobody had ever done that to her before. The feeling was intense. There were so many nerves there and Iris was so gentle. The tongue lapped up and down on her anus, and she felt her sister probe the little crinkled spot with her tongue. She varied between lapping with the tongue thick and flat and poking with it rigid. Whatever she was doing, it always felt amazing. As Iris continued to lick, Jade rubbed her own breast with one of her hands, barely keeping balance. The sensation got more intense and Jade needed something more. Iris lapped slowly and lovingly for a long time, but Jade felt a tension rising.

“Oh, Iris, please babe, put something in my ass,” Jade begged. She’d never wanted this before even when guys she’d been with had begged for it. Now she was actually the one begging for it, and she needed something there now.

“What?” Iris asked, her tongue briefly moving from the ass. She buried her face back in to it as she waited for an answer.

“I don’t care, shove your fingers up my ass, God please hurry,” Jade begged, squeezing on her breasts hard. She felt her sister’s tongue move away from her asshole as Iris re-positioned. She heard her lick one of the fingers and then she placed it against Jade’s asshole. Even as Iris set her finger, she rolled over onto her back, her legs draped over the side of the bed. Her face was now directly under Jade’s pussy and Jade squatted down onto her face, placing her pussy onto her mouth.

Jade felt Iris’ tongue raking over her swollen clitoris and she squealed in delight. As Iris started to lick, Jade looked underneath her body and saw the top of her head and beautiful eyes looking back up at her. She smiled around the pussy and then started to shove her finger into the asshole. She was gentle but fast. Jade grunted a little as the pressure built and felt the finger slip inside of her. The mouth kept its constant pressure as the finger dipped inch by inch into her ass. She felt each knuckle pop into her ass and groaned each time but in a way which suggested she wanted more. Finally the hand was against her ass signalling the finger was all the way in. Iris started to stroke her finger inside of Jade’s asshole to the same rhythm that she licked her cunt.

Jade was too unbearably horny to stand this for very long. The speed built and Jade began to moan loudly. Jade just kept chanting her sister’s name, over and over again, in time with the movements. As the pleasure of the second orgasm washed over her, all she could think about was her sister and how much she loved her. The emotion she felt as she came added to the pure physical power of the orgasm and as it subsided, she found that there were tears in her eyes, tears of pure joy.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

Last edited by sarahsarah; 03-26-2017 at 06:57 AM.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: