View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 10:26 AM   #8
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The Apology

Well this afternoon, my slaveboy came online, having had feelings of extreme guilt over neglecting me. He sent me an apology quotiing a lot of what I wrote here on Getdare.

"Sir,
my dearest, most precious Sir….

Work pressures were really overwhelming for the last few days and this gave us so very little time to spend together. I know it is my fault Sir and I understand why I deserve to be called a little fucker. I was a little fucker, but, if I can only say, a little fucker in turmoil Sir. I missed you so very much Sir, I missed talking to you, spending the time with you and serving you and all your wishes and whims. The time spent with you makes me a better person, serving you makes me a better person. It makes me a better boy to be on my knees or bound to a chair writing to and for you Sir. Every single task or challenge you set up for me makes me shiver with happiness. I am in slave heaven Sir. I know I am doing this for you and I always try to fit your exact standards, your high expectation (there is a reason why they are so high Sir - because you only deserve the best) and also always make an extra effort to impress you Sir.

I always wish I can offer you more Sir, I am always grateful for your powerful orgasm and loads of hot sticky spunk as you drift into fantasy about how things may play out. Not because of me Sir, but because of you Sir. Because I know you have minutes of pleasure, of calmness and happiness and I can then sleep better, with my mind at ease Sir (but still focused and concentrated on you Sir).
You are such a Gem, Sir and I am always aware there are boys who would do so much just to have a minute of your precious time. I am not angry at them, I am happy they contact you, they also let you know how amazing you are Sir. I understand them, know how important it is to find such a Master. To find a person who can make you both cry and glisten from happiness. For a slave like me it is a dream come true Sir. And I can understand all other boys, searching, lusting after you Sir. It must be so hard for you Sir. So god damn hard for a Master who could always (I really know this) just go to a sauna and there would be tens of boys begging you to use them, to drill your hard dick deep inside them. Thank you Sir for sticking with me, for keeping me, making me a better slave.

In the morning I say a silent “prayer”, hoping I still present a worthy challenge to you Sir. That it can be me feeling your cock, worshipping your body, pleasing your mind. Saying a loud thank you when I take off my collar and head to work, knowing I will be able to put it back on the moment I arrive.
I know how special you are Sir and being away for a longer period of time only made me realise this even more. I rarely show my feelings (or better said, I hid them well before I met you Sir) but yesterday when I again could not spend a lot of time with you Sir, I cried. I cried silent tears, longing for my Master. I had extreme feelings of guilt because I know how special you are, how much time you dedicate to an average and not very good looking boy, little fucker, like me. I am so lucky Sir, I never forget this. Thank you Sir.

Yesterday I tried to be a better slave Sir, not to dwell on this. Think about it of course but not dwell or sulk. Start doing amends immediately Sir. Writing this letter, writing the next chapter of my story, thinking of what more I can offer you when we meet again. Saving my bonus for you Sir. Giving you a little treat Sir, asking to allow me to take you for a very nice dinner - properly dressed of course (what desert will you choose Sir? I know how much you like sweets Sir. A tiramisu? A panna cotta? Can we have a whole plate of different things, please? Just for you Sir?). Please Sir.

I could write a sleazy letter of apology but deep in my heart I only want to write a letter of praise Sir. Not to avoid asking… begging … for you to accept my apology. Beg you to forgive me for being so busy and spending so little time online. I am so sorry Sir but I … and this I know is hard for others to understand … I also want and need to be a good boy for you in real life Sir. To share with you Sir. To be yours Sir, all the time Sir.
I am so sorry Sir.

Yes, you were right Sir when you said I receive positive feedback. It is not something I take for granted (never take anything in life for granted!), it is simply an encouragement to work harder, always strive for more. Offer Sir more. And more. And more.
And I am always grateful for a response or feedback Sir, good or bad. I think if something touches you, you should respond Sir.

Yes Sir, you are a bloody good Master and I know you could replace me easy from a long line of other very submissive boys willing to take my place at a moments notice. Please Sir, please do not do this. Please let me be yours Sir. Allow me to wear the collar Sir. This special, so very special collar Sir. The one I am touching just the way you described Sir, as a substitute for touching my useless genitals, gaining pleasure from doing that instead. It was amazing Sir, how much more it meant to be able to touch my collar Sir, than “it”… wow Sir.

Once again Sir, please accept my sincere apology for being so busy. Please forgive me Sir.
And thank you Sir, thank you so very much Sir. And please do continue with your writing Sir. It is so much better than mine will ever be and I am sure it brings so much to young boys dreaming, searching, hoping to be able to make that leap of faith, Sir. It is another amazing quality of yours Sir - to educate, pass knowledge and help boys, subs and slaves grow. Thank you Sir.
Please forgive me Sir and thank you for a chance to write this letter, Sir.

boy A"

mmm, should I accept, make him sweat, knowing his useless little cock got very hard while writing the apology, as it always does? Thats why he keeps begging me not to be set him free, disowned by me, why? Because I hope he values what he has now found, a Master, a very good Master. Me.

Well I will talk to him later tonight then decide................
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote