View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 05:54 AM   #150
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
With sir Sam away wunnolf might be able to get away with posting this. Wunnolf will do the 120 min on Thursday evening provided she has the time alone. Which she should for at least part of the day. This said should anyone else want this time it is theirs and wunnolf will return to her promise to come back when this reaches over 200 minutes which is what she thinks she said.
So yes Thursday unless someone else claims it first.
I think that you tempt many to take the 120. I am tempted. But, I will resist, for now.

I am wondering about your not knowing about your privacy. I don't understand your home conditions. I am imagining your roommate or patents leaving and you standing, maybe naked, in a corner or on a wall. Would you know if the other(s) stay away that long? Could they return early, and you be caught by surprise? My thoughts even have you standing or kneeling in view of the door with headphones and a fan blowing so you can't hear or feel the door open.

I know that would be too much for me. I am not asking this of you. I desire to share these somewhat wicked thoughts. Should I ever stand for this thread again, I will likely have these thoughts again, many times. I have a white noise generator on my phone. I may have to drag the fan in from the garage. Oh, my brain is thinking too fast.

Thank you
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications