View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 08:13 AM   #11
lifeisaflower69

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
She may now pee sitting as normal but things get difficult

She then have 4 hours before she can go again This time she must squat to do it and 16 seconds before your panities are replaced

She then have 270 minutes before her next visit before she can go again
Again she must squat and 15 seconds before your panities are replaced

She then have 300 minutes before your next visit before she can go again
Again she must squat and 14 seconds before her panities are replaced.
If she wets herself yher panties must then stay in place for 24 hours
No way I would do that, I can't stay more than 2 hours not going to toilets.
I would failed it so quick, and staying in a wet panty .... eurk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
If you want to do it fast just put a green pin in the things you know you like, red pin in the things you know you don't like. Purple pin in the things you would like to try and a black pin in the things you would never do but sound hot.

If you want to do it correctly take time and google all the terms you don't know and do the same as above.

Post the results.
Yes I try to do this, but so much word, for things I 've never imagined ... so far away from the truth or dare games I used to play when I was younger !
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote