View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:19 AM   #4
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm not quite sure where I exactly stand... I mean I do... BUT yet I don't... For me. I have a high pain tolerance. And I LOVE IT! Its an extreme turn-on. And as sick as it is if sex isn't rough for me chances are I won't be turned on at all. I'm not talking about just the high handled rough up. Which is great from time to time. But for me if you show up with the whips and paddle its like bringing a girly girl flowers and chocolate. I'm ok with blood just don't make a geyser of it. And the more I'm marked the prouder I am to wear the marks... Why do I like it? Hell If I know. Just do. Can't say I always have. Guess It's like beer. An acquired taste.

Hmm... If you have a high pain tolerance.. does that mean you're less sensitive to pain? P: But yet you like pain. How does that work xP

When you talk about pain, are you referring to the actions committed to provide you the pain (like whipping or paddling) or is it the feeling that is more pleasurable? P: So does this means that without pain it is not arousing to you? Hmm...

Is pain... painful to you? xP I mean, do you mind trying to describe how you feel when you receive pain... if you know what i mean :P

Quote:
Now nixie, you know these things:

1.) you prefer my whip, but not my paddle. I think you have the an affinity for your rosewood paddle, the one with 'punish the bitch' painted on it.

2.) I can only go 5 times a night, anymore and I have to rest before hand. Though you KNOW I can (and have) keep you going all night.

3.) I always mark my territory.
Eh, eh, elaborate

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
and we're in a relationship.
So, advances towards softeyes would very much not be appreciated.
TQTQTQ
444 is offline   Reply With Quote