View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 09:37 AM   #15
PainSlutLois

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
If you're ever in the mood for dares, lemme know!
Reading reports from what you'd be willing to do would be amazing.
Maybe more importantly, your experience would be enough to tell me if a dare was going to far, or not practicle, or not fun, or maybe too dangerous. Or even something that you might be willing to do, but that could leave permanent marks.
Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about a dare.

Quote:
The type of masochism your into is very arousing to me, but it seems rare enough that there isn't enough good material on it to see what is feasible, what isn't, and how to stay safe.
Check out torturegalaxy.com

Quote:
Have you ever tried hanging by your tits?
No, my breasts aren't big enough for that I don't think.

Quote:
Have you played with hot wax, flame cotton, or hot metal?
Yes, no and yes. I would like to do the flame cotton thing but does it require special cotton? I need to research it.

Quote:
Are their pains you prefer?
I like what I term "sexual pain", which is hard to describe. It's easier to describe "non-sexual" pain which would be stubbing your tow, breaking your arm..that sort of thing.

Quote:
What do you think about the concept of a "loving sadist," who would hurt you in bizarre or extreme ways, but always did it because he loved seeing you enjoy it, and outside of the sex was sweet, kind, loving?
I've met such people and liked them just fine. S&M and D/s don't always have to go together, that's not to say D/s relationships aren't loving because they are, it's just horses for courses. Personally I am very much into D/s as well as S&M.

Limits : pictures, personal info, illegal, permanent, video, audio, family and friends.
PainSlutLois is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PainSlutLois for this post: