View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #111
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

3. What heels did you try?[/COLOR] Just regular ones, although the had a comfort insole
10. ]Acoustic metal??? That's a thing? Or are you saying you like writing metal but most of your songs come out as acoustic? I write both but the acoustic ones seem more straight forward

- Other than getDare, what other sites do you spend a lot of time on? Do you mean dare sites or just in general?Both? If you feel comfortable sharing! I spend time on Facebook, YouTube, CMNF ENF sites, xHamster to name a few
- What's your favorite type of cuisine? I would say either Indian or Italian Ok, we can really really be friends then <3 Very cool
- Do you have a favorite type of shoe? Do you mean for me to wear or to see a woman wearing?Both! For me to wear to be comfortable just runners (sneakers), if going out boots or converse. As far as seeing worn, got to love heels of course. Also love regular flats, especially if they are sitting down (might slip them off)

- If you could live in any place in the world, where would you want to live? Ireland, I love my country
- Are you more of a mountains or sea person? I do live near to the sea but I think I'm somewhere in between. I like both.
- If you were drunk enough, would you consider doing a PM dare? (Not going to force you to do it if you were, I am just curious) In my younger years I'd say yes, these days maybe but would really depend on the dare
- What's your biggest pet peeve? Being late lol

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote